Thread: 034 TCU (or any) tune

034 TCU (or any) tune

Does anyone have the 034 TCU tune, or any TCU tune, if so pros/cons. Thanks for any and all help. Be safe.

I have the MTM TCU chip in my RS6 and it's OK, but I have Daz's (RIP) TCU tune in my S6 and it's great.

MTM chip in mine. Much improved over stock.

Mike

(only powertrain mod I did as it reportedly protects the transmission even with stock tune)
    '18 BMW M5, '19 Porsche Boxster GTS
    (prior '94 325is, '97 M3, '00 A6 4.2,'03 RS6,'08 A4 Cab,'13 A8L,'15 Q7,'16 BMW M2,

I can't give any input on the 034 tune, but I have driven an RS6 with the MTM tune and one without, and the MTM tune is definitely an improvement over stock.
    RS6 #1, 01E, 2.5" straight pipes, AMD Stage 1 6MT tune, 460awhp/530awtq on AMD's Mustang dyno. TOTALLED.. RS6 #2, Ebony Black Pearl on black/silver combination with carbon, up and running with 6 gears and AMD tune.

034 is across the Bay from us, and the tune was developed in response to a customer who was unsatisfied with their APR tune. I have both the ECU and TCU tune, and no question it is solid. I've posted comparison Mustang dyno runs previously. For the price, it is a good value, and having had the APR tune on my first RS6, I would go with 034 over APR. I cannot speak to the other tunes available having no experience.
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

MTM TCU tune is good and nice improvement over stock. That said it's tough to find these days, and I'd probably just go with 034. Anybody drive both side by side?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    MTM TCU tune is good and nice improvement over stock. That said it's tough to find these days, and I'd probably just go with 034. Anybody drive both side by side?
    I can provide MTM TCUs, but I'm on the other side of the globe, unfortunately.
    Almost makes it impractical to ship back & forth...