Thread: Dave (dhall1).. would you buy this?

Dave (dhall1).. would you buy this?

2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Looks like it was previously for sale for $37,500. Not sure what drives the price up to $42,500 other than hope and a prayer.

I read the article here http://www.caranddriver.com/comparis...tm-rs-6-page-2. Not sure why it wasn't faster. Some added weight and maybe higher rotational mass at the wheels due to the larger wheels, but I would have expected faster times.

Now lets wait for Dave's opinion...

I never saw that article before..thanks for sharing! That does look slow for a modified car...pretty much stock RS6 times. I would have thought the power games would have negated the 171 lb weight gain.
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

On another note...there are only 16 RS6s for sale on Autotrader..used to be around 30 cars or so about a year ago. Very hard to price these cars too..looks like pricing is all over the place.

He's actually coming down. It was priced higher

yes I would be a buyer but it prob needs a trans

the other mtm car is holding firm at 50k but it has a built trans

the thing is this. For 40k I'm in my 13 AMG that gives me something newer and just as fun to wheel. My money is safe in the AMG for a year or so.

The mtm purchase comes with a big risk. Look how long the other one has been for sale. Clearly there is no demand at 50k

I already have 3 RS6s

plus there is something funny about that car. Can't put my finger on it. Pics are crap