Thread: paging Tozo....

paging Tozo....

How do I get in contact with the man?
    Anyone has his contact info?

Thanks in advance!

If you need a trans rebuild I've developed stronger options that I'll be testing on my car very soon.
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

Please elaborate, also interested.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

I will start the thread as soon as we know everything works perfectly and holds the power i'm throwing at it.
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

i personally have a "level ten" upgrade and absolutely love it. I just upgraded to their 1000 hp kit recently as I am installing a brand new motor I just got so i figured since everything is out I will have them service it. after I dropped it off he called me and said he'd love for me to do the new upgrade since I upgraded the turbos, port and polished my heads, got new 100 cel down pipes, Wagner intercoolers and a few other items as well since I have everything out.
    they call me Tank

So far level 10 is a stock rebuild with washers in the valve body. I couldn't use them after all the horrible reviews the B5 S4 guys, Supra guys.. have posted ect. Ask them for a build sheet of what products and work went into it and also the "upgrades" they're talking about. it is also well over priced from what I spent to get mine done. IMO.

However, even with what we have done with mine I don't want to make any claims as to what it will hold when that's false until proven. I plan to do that very soon.

Ill be following S8. Been on the fence of a MT swap, anxious to see what you were able to do.
    03 RS6 Misano Red / Ebony - #905040 - In for the shit show

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    How do I get in contact with the man?
    Anyone has his contact info?

Thanks in advance!
    Solid trans rebuild, here's the email. tozoa8 AT yahoo DOT com
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

OK...
    I'll need a new trans or swap my car.
    Trans went into a limp mode last night.

17116 incorrect gear ratio : gear 2.

Car drove fine on the interstate, higher speeds and under heavy throttle few times.
    Soonest I get off the highway and went into stop and go traffic it started acting up.

Transmission was serviced by Audi stealership in WI, brand new valve body and fluid flush...

I need options.
    I have bad transmission in that car, I have other one sitting with 147k miles I doubt it's any good, was never tested and I got 60k mile good one. I don't think I should go with used one without rebuild anyways so IDK hopped it will last bit longer, just did VC and jet pump replacement and sorting out few minor issues.

Any progress S8prototype on your setup?

I'm actually waiting on my turbo's to get done still, super shitty situation on that front. As soon as it's back together I will push it.

On the trans, the only thing I'm worried about is the input/output shafts with launching hard lol. May have to get whatever breaks made out of 300m or something. BUT I do feel like the extra clutches and new friction material (same as the Dodson 2000hp GTR's, etc) will be fine and hold. The basket is also thicker and better material now.

So, at this time there is a stock rebuild, stage 1 (I'm testing these HD frictions first) and now the stage 2 friction disks have been released. (cost unknown yet) I'm also going to be using a custom (made from scratch) triple disk/billet cover/backing plate converter with all the usual goodies. Overkill status haha.

We shall see what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by s8prtotype View Post
    I'm actually waiting on my turbo's to get done still, super shitty situation on that front. As soon as it's back together I will push it.

On the trans, the only thing I'm worried about is the input/output shafts with launching hard lol. May have to get whatever breaks made out of 300m or something. BUT I do feel like the extra clutches and new friction material (same as the Dodson 2000hp GTR's, etc) will be fine and hold. The basket is also thicker and better material now.

So, at this time there is a stock rebuild, stage 1 (I'm testing these HD frictions first) and now the stage 2 friction disks have been released. (cost unknown yet) I'm also going to be using a custom (made from scratch) triple disk/billet cover/backing plate converter with all the usual goodies. Overkill status haha.

We shall see what happens!
    This sounds interesting, do you have an idea on approximate cost of each kit?

The trans in my car now is 4k plus your core. The stage 2 we don't have the price on the clutches yet. They're wanting me to test them but because they took so long to make i'll be testing the HD (stage 1) Disks. Whatever power level these start slipping at will be known finally (Maybe not if they play nice!). Then upgraded to the new ones if it happens.

So 4K plus the core and you get a fully done stage 1 transmission? Really looking forward to see how it's all around once you get it done

Quote Originally Posted by audiprotn View Post
    So 4K plus the core and you get a fully done stage 1 transmission? Really looking forward to see how it's all around once you get it done
    Yessir, the stage 2 shouldn't be tooo much more but i need to find out what they're going to charge for these new frictions.