Thread: Best price on EBC Yellows?

Question Best price on EBC Yellows?

I scored a decent deal on EBC Yellows three years ago or so, but it's time - again.....

Anyone have a good line on where the best deal is these days? I have to contend with "bend over and cough" shipping rates and of course the current exchange rate, so a few bucks here and there can quickly add up.

LMK
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Autoanything seems to have a sale on...

http://m.autoanything.com/brakes/61A3072A0A0.aspx
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    I scored a decent deal on EBC Yellows three years ago or so, but it's time - again.....

Anyone have a good line on where the best deal is these days? I have to contend with "bend over and cough" shipping rates and of course the current exchange rate, so a few bucks here and there can quickly add up.

LMK
    Why do u use "yellows", thought that would be somewhat aggressive for the street (assuming you don't track your car)