Thread: 2003 Mugello Blue Audi RS6 with Silver interior and carbon trim. Very pretty car!

2003 Mugello Blue Audi RS6 with Silver interior and carbon trim. Very pretty car!

Beautiful 2003 Mugello Blue Audi RS6 with Silver leather and black piping. The car has every available option; carbon fiber trim, warm weather package (solar sunroof, power rear window shade and manual rear door shades), sound enhancing exhaust system with black tips, rear side airbags, and OnStar. The cold weather package comes standard on these so it does have the heated seats. And of course it has the light gray Alcantara headliner as well.

Originally it was a custom order car that was sold through Beverly Hills Audi in California. In 2007 it was brought to the east coast where it spent its time in Virginia Beach. Since it was never in a snowy climate the chassis is free of corrosion and very clean. I have a folder of records from the previous owners that will come with the car.

Some of the maintenance items include:

3/30/07 Torque converter replaced by Audi
    4/5/07 Alternator
    8/21/09 DRC recall completed
    5/10/12 Full ECS tuning timing belt kit (mileage was around 70k)
    10/14/15 Front axles
    5/26/16 All 4 brake rotors and pads
    5/26/16 Spark plugs

The following were done by me:

12/18/16 Headlight switch
    3/2/17 Valve cover gaskets, camshaft caps, half-moon seals and cam adjuster seals
    4/14/17 All 4 upper control arms(front), all 4 lower control arms(front), tie rods and sway bar links
    4/18/17 4 wheel alignment

The tires on the car are almost brand new Continental ExtremeContact DWS ultra high performance all season. You shouldn’t have to do any maintenance for a while and I’d be shocked if you had any issues passing inspection in any state. Everything on the car works flawlessly and as you can see from the pictures it is in excellent condition. Even the white leather is in outstanding condition, which is unusual. If you’ve seen Audis with the “silver” leather, you know how bad they look after a while when not taken care of properly.

There are two modifications. Milltek downpipes and Hotchkis Sport sway bars. The only other non-factory item on the car is a built in Passport SR7 radar detector with front and rear sensors.

I’m selling the RS6 because I need the funds; therefore I am not looking for any trades. I wish I could keep it but other priorities have taken precedence.

Mileage is 97k and my asking price is $15,900. Title is clean and clear.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to me at audisport44@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Price drop! $14,900/obo

Sold sold sold

Whoever bought that stole it! Gorgeous car, fully optioned, perfect color combo.
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

Stole it for what? Did I miss the sale price?

Quote Originally Posted by atikovi View Post
    Stole it for what? Did I miss the sale price?
    Probably commenting that $15k for a clean 9X,XXX mile Mugello RS6 is a very fair asking price.