Thread: WTB Stock or SE exhaust and intercooler hoses

WTB Stock or SE exhaust and intercooler hoses

Trying to clean up a new to me Rs6 for the wife to drive without breaking the bank- Looking for a stock or SE exhaust system from the cats back- Have straight pipes to trade if one was interested- They sound good but a little loud for family cruising. Also in search of the intercooler elbow hoses as the ones on this car have been replaced with silicone and have some knicks and weak spots. Shipping to 94517 or can pick up in/around SF Bay area/Reno possibly even Oregon and Washington-

Thanks- B

Im sitting on my SE exhaust up here in Boise Idaho. My Mechanic wants it for his Audi but its been sitting here for the past 4 weeks gathering dust. Shipping will kill ya, Let me know if your ever remotely close
    03 RS6 Misano Red / Ebony - #905040 - In for the shit show

Quote Originally Posted by BoiseAudi View Post
    Im sitting on my SE exhaust up here in Boise Idaho. My Mechanic wants it for his Audi but its been sitting here for the past 4 weeks gathering dust. Shipping will kill ya, Let me know if your ever remotely close
    Will Do- However, if we do get up that way I'm sure we'll be packed down family traveling style and might not be room for goodies-

Ever used Greyhound for shipping??? they don't require much for packing and can accommodate some weird sizes-

Quote Originally Posted by olskool58 View Post
    Trying to clean up a new to me Rs6 for the wife to drive without breaking the bank- Looking for a stock or SE exhaust system from the cats back- Have straight pipes to trade if one was interested- They sound good but a little loud for family cruising. Also in search of the intercooler elbow hoses as the ones on this car have been replaced with silicone and have some knicks and weak spots. Shipping to 94517 or can pick up in/around SF Bay area/Reno possibly even Oregon and Washington-

Thanks- B
    http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/33...-stock-exhaust-***
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Venair makes a good hose kit...been on for 5 years no issues, good as new.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post

Thanks- Just saw that one-

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Venair makes a good hose kit...been on for 5 years no issues, good as new.

apparently that's actually whats on it now, just slightly damaged- Probably end up ordering another- Thanks-

I'm in Minnesota and also selling my stock SE RS6 exhaust

In San Fran and have a complete set of intercooler hoses available.

PM's Sent