Thread: My weeping RS6

My weeping RS6

Ever since I started to talk about selling my car my RS6 developed a strange but persistent problem. She would weep or leak fuel from the passenger side, but when I bring her in to get fixed no one finds the issue. Any ideas ?? I will try and get some pics tonight.

Crack in the fuel tank filler neck? I have heard this is a common problem.

Good luck - Craig
    Daytona/Ebony/Carbon/SEE/RNS-E/19X9 Speedline "Peelers"

Was the internal fuel pump serviced recently? Does it only leak if tank has more than 70% fuel?

Leaking at front or rear of car?
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

If I get above half tank some gas starts leaking, passenger rear, guessing tank valve, fixing one day here...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

It seems to be passenger front. from what I can gather also seems to happen when tank 1/2 full + Will upload pics on Friday

I know the rs6 has a recall for the nipple in the gas tank or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by tightgroup View Post
    Ever since I started to talk about selling my car my RS6 developed a strange but persistent problem. She would weep or leak fuel from the passenger side, but when I bring her in to get fixed no one finds the issue. Any ideas ?? I will try and get some pics tonight.

Well RS6 went in at the Dealer'$ now to see what damage this is going to cost me. Seems I have a turbo feeder tube that is leaking as well

Quote Originally Posted by tightgroup View Post
    Well RS6 went in at the Dealer'$ now to see what damage this is going to cost me. Seems I have a turbo feeder tube that is leaking as well
    Good luck on that, let us know the end result.