Thread: 12.1@119 Bone stock daily

12.1@119 Bone stock daily

13 E63 non P30

could have pushed the launch a bit more but I didn't want to blow the rear tires off and ruin the run. Track was packed and only had two chances all night.

As for Audi content

brand new RS7 only ran 12.47. Kinda lame

temps were warm close to 80 when I made that run.

Nice numbers! What happened to that RS7.... can do high 11s all day long
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Way to rip it Dave!! The dogs need pics/video!!!

Here are a few minutes of my fun last week at NCM in the 996. A guest at the track asked for a ride and away we went...

Audi content- It was good times in the past roaring the RS6 4-door train on da track...;0
    210K miles rolled

Oh did I want that 11.90 but not enough time to really plan out the 60ft. 2.0 /60ft on that run.

How hard can can it be to launch the RS7? My beater wiped the track with him.

I was happy with 12.1 considering that time from the RS7.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmnair View Post
    Nice numbers! What happened to that RS7.... can do high 11s all day long

Does the RS7 have similar heat soak issues (as the RS6)? -- The few times I ran the Callaway VW way back, would open the hood and spray down the charge cooler. Push the car forward in the line to avoid running the engine...all the nerd tricks.

Any issues getting the power down, or simply not enough power?
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

I think the RS7 issues were driver related but I thought the time was a good example of what another capable car was running.

Trust me Iam the total nerd trick expert. My 'beater' RS6 was 12.60s in almost stock form.

no issues with power down as I just roll into the throttle. Zero wheel spin for now but there is plenty more time in the 60ft to gain. I was being conservative just to get a good number on the books.

Car is easy 11.90 in completely stock form.

Quote Originally Posted by G2 View Post
    Does the RS7 have similar heat soak issues (as the RS6)? -- The few times I ran the Callaway VW way back, would open the hood and spray down the charge cooler. Push the car forward in the line to avoid running the engine...all the nerd tricks.

Any issues getting the power down, or simply not enough power?

OT- But what the heck- My old friend would have it no other way

The RS6 was safe in its' cave-....;0

210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    13 E63 non P30

could have pushed the launch a bit more but I didn't want to blow the rear tires off and ruin the run. Track was packed and only had two chances all night....brand new RS7 only ran 12.47...
    Nice time.

Stock RS7s with drivers that know which way the finish line is run 11.2-11.5 @ 123-ish...

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...1#post12300330

Quote Originally Posted by ZCD2.7T View Post
    Nice time.

Stock RS7s with drivers that know which way the finish line is run 11.2-11.5 @ 123-ish...

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...1#post12300330
    Holy crap, and 10's with just a tune! I really wish someone would figure out a reasonable way to fit bigger turbos on our cars. It's so frustrating to have some much potential being limited by some puny turbines!

Quote Originally Posted by GreggPDX View Post
    Holy crap, and 10's with just a tune! I really wish someone would figure out a reasonable way to fit bigger turbos on our cars. It's so frustrating to have some much potential being limited by some puny turbines!
    Agreed. Just don't be crazy enough to mount them so they stick out of the hood.... lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buick.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	17989
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	turbo_thirdgen_hood-1.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	17990
    Last edited by Bigglezworth; April 11th, 2017 at 01:26. Reason: updated pics
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Oh man, I just love the track video with the freight train squeal to the brakes! I get the same when I'm doing my job right