Thread: Remember this classic?

Remember this classic?

Every now and then I throw it on to watch. Didn't influence me to purchase one, but it's cool to see the future James Bond driving an Avant....
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

That's awesome! Has anyone created a list of all the C5 RS6 appearances in TV/film?

No link but I am assume you are talking about Layer Cake?
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Quote Originally Posted by Cmnair View Post
    No link but I am assume you are talking about Layer Cake?
    embed video stilll there. Yes, Layer Cake. Always found it interesting that it had the US spec 9 spoke rims. Confused the hell out of all the european owners who had 5 spoke rims...
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

That's cool, i never saw that movie. He is not driving by the way, right hand drive, still very cool! You also have Jason Statham that owns a C5 RS6 as well!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	73857d2f93e80d53e0524e51fdda5fd9.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	18000