Thread: WTB Upgraded intercoolers

WTB Upgraded intercoolers

Like it says looking to buy. Ill go with new if no one is parting or demodding a car for a sale. Mainly looking for Wagner, SRM or maybe custom fix with Bell cores. Inbox me what you have and price. Thanks

I'll sell you my cores for 200 and can ship them to SRM for you. The passenger side was replaced at the dealer not too long ago, even though that don't matter to much since they'll be re-done.

Let me know!
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

Quote Originally Posted by s8prtotype View Post
    I'll sell you my cores for 200 and can ship them to SRM for you. The passenger side was replaced at the dealer not too long ago, even though that don't matter to much since they'll be re-done.

Let me know!
    Thanks ill keep that in mind. Im hoping to have in hand wiithin 2 weeks. I like Seans stuff but I know all about lead times with how busy he is. If anything I would buy and do Bell cores myself.

Well, i can ship them wherever you want Make it a project bro!
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)