Thread: Time to break up!!

Wink Time to break up!!

So it is time for me to say goodbye, it has been a great 5 years owning this black beauty, but no work has forced me to face reality. The car is a 2004 Audi RS6 Canadian version. 124000 miles or 200000 kms. I have every possible receipt since birth. Latest repairs include a water cooler part on the passenger side, and 8 new coils. Will need new brakes and summer tires. The original rims have winter skins that will need to be replaced. I have MPSS on summer rims. The summer rubber needs replacing. Cracked windshield to be replaced. DRC was removed and replaced with PSS 14. Leather is in excellent condition. Alcantrara is mint. Front bumper driver side is cracked, slid into a sea can.ARGHHH. Great parts car or add a few $$ and rule the roads. Pulls like a freight train. Not really sure what to replace it with. The power is addictive. Can send pictures to interested. asking 10000 US$

Thank you.

lheramchuk@rogers.com

What month build date?

original transmission?

glws

Caledon Ontario? This is the car with the head repair and was blowing coils for some strange reason? All in order now I'm guessing?
    Last edited by Bigglezworth; March 22nd, 2017 at 06:20.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Yap has always ran well with repair. Coils I have learned are a common consumable. Change them up and zoom again. For those inquiries. I will put together a pic show. The car is in Caledon. North west of Toronto 1 hr. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltguy View Post
    Coils I have learned are a common consumable.
    Never heard of that one, they are normally very reliable. Something is up with the voltguy, I mean voltage they are getting, some short somewhere, odd?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

8 new coils in august and zero issues. Because one coil blows it stresses the others. Replace all and no issues. Very well known fact that a lot of guys carry spare coils for the what if scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Voltguy View Post
    8 new coils in august and zero issues. Because one coil blows it stresses the others. Replace all and no issues. Very well known fact that a lot of guys carry spare coils for the what if scenario.
    That's news to me,

Original trans?
    2010 XC90 exec, winter machine (V8 of course)
    2004 RS6 official Canadian edition, Daytona grey, (best colour!), summer edition
    2011 Q7 TDI, general alrounder

Trans rebuilt receipt has been uploaded with some general pics and damaged bumper.