Thread: RS6 for sale

RS6 for sale

Unfortunately I am putting my RS6 for sale - I work form home these days and having a garage monster that still requires maintenance like the RS6 is a non starter with the wife. I threw it onto ebay and did not get much traction so I thought I would come (back) here. Car has 94k miles - blue/white interior. Has 2Bennet coil overs, hotchkiss sway bars, cat back exhaust, RNS-E and two sets of rims - stock with Bliizak LM 25 winter and SSR 19" with PSS. Winters have 1000 miles on them, summers have about 80% tread left. Bought CPO in 2004 with 8 k miles. Car has been garaged, and has had BND fluids for most of its life. Have a 1" thick file of all the repairs - new tranny performed under warranty about 15 k miles ago.
    Car has never seen track and only seen snow in trips to Mammoth.

No issues currently (knock on wood) but will need upper control arms in another 3-5k miles.

Can send pics or link to ebay ( going to repost it April 7th)

Looking for $15k or BO ( is this realistic? )

Nooooo!!!

Dont sell the beast

I have hovered these boards for years without an account, difficult to see a damn near original member sell. Best of luck with the sale. I had been watching eBay recently prior to my purchase and I have found the No reserve auctions to be a complete crap shoot. Some bring big money some do not. If you want to limit your exposure I would be willing to swap a few parts with you. RNS-E and purchase your second set of wheels.
    03 RS6 Misano Red / Ebony - #905040 - In for the shit show

Quote Originally Posted by BoiseAudi View Post
    I have hovered these boards for years without an account, difficult to see a damn near original member sell. Best of luck with the sale. I had been watching eBay recently prior to my purchase and I have found the No reserve auctions to be a complete crap shoot. Some bring big money some do not. If you want to limit your exposure I would be willing to swap a few parts with you. RNS-E and purchase your second set of wheels.
    The car just does not get driven much anymore(2-4k miles a year) - and maintenance is time/miles so the $/mile gets pretty excessive. Thanks for the offer, but dont want to pull out the RNS-E and re install the stock radio. Getting it in and everything working correctly was a fun weekend. Wheels could do, but shipping would not be cheap - are you interested in the the SSR's?

I am doing a reserve auction on ebay - I had one guy ask me if I would sell it for 1200 - asked him if he sent me a typo as he was off by an order of magnitude at least.

Dave - everytime I drive the beast I have the same reaction......

Let em pound sand

long term owners with well sorted cars have always been top dollar worthy. Esp with the trans done

any RS6 for sale without a trans replacement needs one. If you have yours done it's worth 10k more.

Period

which ssr do you have?

hmmm. I like Mugello/silver. PM sent....let's talk
    Last edited by DHall1; March 21st, 2017 at 16:21.