Thread: Looking for quick sale for my RS6!

Looking for quick sale for my RS6!

I was trading two car in for one and the dealer has offered me an absurd number for my RS6. My better half won't let me pull the trigger unless I get rid of two cars and I really can't let the dealer have my RS6 for what they are offering on principle. My RS6 has 85K miles is grey on black, has new OEM front rotors and pads and needs new tires as Pilot Sports will not likely pass inspection. Comes with factory upgraded exhaust with black tips and improved sound. It also has the fully integrated Audi MMII setup which works perfectly and in unison with the dashboard navigation. I also have a Eurocharged tune and will throw in the handheld device. In the interest of full disclosure in the year plus I've had it the torque converter error code has been thrown 3 times and has gone away on its own each time. There is absolutely no sign of a slipping trans and I have a great source (in MD area) to replace the TQ for a great price, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it without any signs of transmission failure. Suspension is perfect with no coilover replacement. No test drive would reveal this but only in the summer after driving for a half hour I hear a squeaking from the front driver's side and two mechanics have looked and said they see nothing. One of them also drives an RS6 which he has converted to manual. There are no leaks whatsoever. The car shows a minor accident on the Carfax in 2009 with original owner with notation from Audi that rear taillight assembly was ordered for replacement. I've metered the car and it shows no paintwork on any panels except the rear quarter. Cosmetically the car is outstanding. Mechanically as well sans the TQ code. Title in hand. Nothing else to disclose. Asking $15,000 OBO for a quick sale. Not interested in selling if I loose out on the car my infantile wantism has drawn me to. I'm located in the Philadelphia area but would consider arranging for delivery in DC/MD region.
    Last edited by paperchase; March 14th, 2017 at 00:16.

Photos might help or a photobucket URL can assist.

GLWS!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Photos might help or a photobucket URL can assist.

GLWS!
    Here is a picture.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160530_211749.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	17944

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS6carwash.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	101.4 KB 
ID:	17945Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS6rearseat.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	17946Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS6navi.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	17947

Hope these are big enough. I had to reduce to 25% and crop to enable upload.

Nice car, you have the exact same one as mine, my mileage is even close at 88K. Good luck with the sale!

So I left a deposit at the dealer and am taking delivery on Monday. I was really hoping it would end up in the hands of an enthusiast rather than a dealer. Only advertised it here. If any cash buyer wants it at auction price now would be the time to step up.

pmsg sent