I have to agree with Dave on this one:

The current RS badging is, in my opinion, rather lackluster, boring, pedestrian, and soulless.
The 03 RS6 and several versions of the RS4 were "a bomb arching in" yet subtle at the same time.

As DuckWingDuck once said "it is all of nothing" to which he explained that it isn't the fastest, the quickest, the lowest, the lightest, etc etc etc.
With the RS6 being none of the above, I knew coming into ownership that it was exactly that and that is EXACTLY what I wanted.

The current quiver of Audi (minus the R8) are something like an 4 cylinder 1984 Ford Mustang: yeah its a Mustang and it looks decent; gutless motor, cheap shit interior, reused Pinto parts, craptastic 4 cylinder motor, possibly rebadged Fiesta, wont get out of its own way because of terrible power under hood/bonnet. Cars for the sheeple...

The A4 became the size of an A6.
The A3 is now the new A4.
The A5 is a fat wide slow pig.
The S5 is a slightly faster turbo fat wide pig.
The S6 is.... well.... awesome...

The RS6 is .... 14yo and still sweet!

The A7/S7/RS7 .... Please remove the designer from the gene pool... just because it's somewhat quick, doesn't been it has a soul.

Q3/5/7 .... yawn to the mall crawlers... There once was a V12 diesel twin turbo... never to be seen in the USA

I know the EXACT CASA person GRANDE to get in contact with if I ever get the bug again...