I have two used sets of K&N filters. I haven't cleaned them yet but they are in very good condition. The part number is 33-2866

You need two for the RS6 airbox (just in case you weren't already aware) and I'll sell each for $40, or a pair for $75 plus shipping.

If for whatever reason you want all four I'll sell for $150 plus shipping.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kn filter1.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	17890

Also have a couple carbon fiber air boxes with no accordion hoses or the grey inlets. Just the top carbon cover and the lower box. Also they need some extra screws to hold the cover on. Very good shape, no major scratches or cracks of any kind. May have a scuff or two, but nothing a little buffing can't take car of. $200 each plus shipping (I have two total)

Name:	airbox3.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	17891
Custom made Gauge pod I got through Daz. Was very expensive. It fits perfectly and is in excellent condition. I no longer need it now that I have my different cluster installed. $150 plus shipping.

Name:	gauge pod 2.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	17892 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gauge pod 1.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	17893

Speaks for itself, stock stainless RS6 manifold set. $350

Name:	manifold2.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	17894

OE Borg warner RS6 Turbos with Melett brand new CHRA installed. These were blasted, the hotsides chemically dipped, brand new Melett centers installed, blasted and ceramic coated wastegate actuators. Good as brand new ready to be installed. May need minor clocking adjustments when you install them to the actual engine but it's very easy with new turbos. They come with a 1 year warranty through melett. $1900

Name:	turbos1.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	17895Click image for larger version. 

Name:	turbos4.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	17896Click image for larger version. 

Name:	turbos5.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	17897