Hello all,

I guess i should of posted earlier about my 2003 RS6 when i first started lurking around this site a few month back, but i guess i will start with a problem, hopefully minor. I picked up my RS6 last September and i love this car. It has 82,000 miles on the clock, and everything needed done on the car was completed right before i picked it up, including timing belt replacement just to name a main one, every receipts included. I do not drive this car daily.

I noticed a quarter size oil drop on the garage floor, driver side, front of the engine. this is the second time it has happened. I removed the covers and did a visual inspection from where it could be and could not see anything anywhere. Obviously, i am sure i can't see everywhere and could be missing it, any ideas from anyone? anyone ever dealt with that? The interesting part is that when the car just sits in the garage for a week or two, no sign of oil anywhere, but when i use it for a day or two and park it, that's when it occurs.

It could be nothing much at all but i would like to address it ahead of a possible bigger issue.

Thanks for your time!