Thread: rs6 manual software from addict motorsport design

rs6 manual software from addict motorsport design

hey guys
    thinking of doing a manual swap on the rs6
    anyone here running the software from addict motorsport design?
    I am in northern California
    thanx!

Yep, I had it in my previous RS6. Getting ready to do the swap in the new one, I'll probably use my AMD ECU again. It seems to be a solid tune, and integrates the 6-speed completely, using the stock ABS module.
    RS6 #1, 01E, 2.5" straight pipes, AMD Stage 1 6MT tune, 460awhp/530awtq on AMD's Mustang dyno. TOTALLED.. RS6 #2, Ebony Black Pearl on black/silver combination with carbon, up and running with 6 gears and AMD tune.

I'm not yet but I plan to use the AMD tune. From what I've read it supposed to be very good. And there also aren't a whole lot of options out there for a manual tune.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdave View Post
    I'm not yet but I plan to use the AMD tune. From what I've read it supposed to be very good. And there also aren't a whole lot of options out there for a manual tune.
    I'm also offering the MT tune. Just so you know that there actually are options.
    "Slowguy" from here is running it, along with hybrid turbos and meth injection.

i need to sort out my tune.
    6 speed conversion from steve Kendrick, hybrid turbos, custom downpipes and Cats, meth, wagner IC's,.
    what tune can I use and how do I get it integrated. ABS and TC lights always on.

I vouch 100% for nubcake. He got my car running perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by nubcake View Post
    I'm also offering the MT tune. Just so you know that there actually are options.
    "Slowguy" from here is running it, along with hybrid turbos and meth injection.
    How about some details on your tune? What does it cost? Is the file we can just be emailed? Or do you have to send in the ECU?

Quote Originally Posted by UrS6 View Post
    How about some details on your tune? What does it cost? Is the file we can just be emailed? Or do you have to send in the ECU?
    It's just a binary, so can be flashed locally, no ECU sending needed. You will also have to get me a few me7logger logs so I can adapt the file for your car. I can guide you through the flashing/logging process if you're not familiar with it (or connect through teamviewer to set it up for you).
    As for the binary itself - basically it has a lot of functions redone, namely: totally redone idle controller, many recalibrated torque related functions, ABS/ESP fix, yadda yadda yadda. To sum it up - my goal was to get it as factory-like as possible, without any "jerkiness" that usually comes with the MT conversion.

Now, that MT conversion binary is one thing. Then there is completely different product of mine - binary adapted for higher boost applications (basically any hybrid turbos). Stock ECU can't see boost levels over ~22.5 psi, even if you change the MAP sensor. Consequences of ignoring that can be quickly fatal to your engine - as you will go lean right at peak boost (ME7 is essentially a speed-density ECU - even if equipped with MAFs, it calculates fueling based on simulated manifold pressure). So I had to program a solution for that, making ECU capable of processing higher boost levels without "capping out". With my clients I usually insist that anyone running non-stock turbos gets this one for safety reasons.

If you're really interested about trying it out - drop me a PM for more details & pricing.

I was good friends with Daz and he did amazing things with all my cars. The guy helped me out more than I can say. I was at a loss when he passed and to add, my car was in limbo. We were slowly making our way through the rs tune when he passed.

Nubcake got a hold of me after I put the word out that I needed help finishing my car. He sent me his base rs6 manual file and the difference in idle was night and day. It idled like stock and no more jerkiness on slowing or launching. I was sold. We moved forward from there and I believe I could not have asked for a better tune. The car performs amazingly and Nubcake really put in the effort. He's a perfectionist to say the least.

Thanks for kind words!

nubcake, more info on your tune? spec sheet? dyno sheet? Thx. Just bought a 6 speed that apparently has the AMD auto stage 1 still in place...not a good match.