Thread: The RS6 still has it

The RS6 still has it

Tooling along on 95 South in VA today, a Statie had a LONG look, pulled up next to me and gave me a big thumbs up before heading off.

Still love the looks of this car!

CW

LOL....agreed.....classic style....

Still my daily drive....

Mike
    '18 BMW M5, '19 Porsche Boxster GTS
    (prior '94 325is, '97 M3, '00 A6 4.2,'03 RS6,'08 A4 Cab,'13 A8L,'15 Q7,'16 BMW M2,

Sounds familiar. A couple weeks ago I was heading up to the mountains from Denver area and got pulled over by State Patrol. As he's walking up to the car he runs his finger along the driver side rear fender. Asked me what was the hurry ... you were doing 78 in a 65 zone? No hurry sir, just heading up to the mountains to go skiing. After running my license and registration he comes back and I swear he caresses the fender again! Gave me a warning!

Quote Originally Posted by Renn Sport View Post
    Sounds familiar. A couple weeks ago I was heading up to the mountains from Denver area and got pulled over by State Patrol. As he's walking up to the car he runs his finger along the driver side rear fender. Asked me what was the hurry ... you were doing 78 in a 65 zone? No hurry sir, just heading up to the mountains to go skiing. After running my license and registration he comes back and I swear he caresses the fender again! Gave me a warning!
    that's a bit creepy.
    (prior '94 325is, '97 M3, '00 A6 4.2,'03 RS6,'08 A4 Cab,'13 A8L,'15 Q7,'16 BMW M2,

The CSP were all over the I70 corridor last summer when we were in Breck. I had to keep the ol beast on the back roads so as not to get thrown in the slammer.

Never seen so many CSP. What is the deal? Years ago we could cruise 75-85 all day long.

Last edited by DHall1; January 27th, 2017 at 05:00.

Yep, still has it!

never lost it

Quote Originally Posted by CornersWell View Post
    Tooling along on 95 South in VA today, a Statie had a LONG look, pulled up next to me and gave me a big thumbs up before heading off.

Still love the looks of this car!

CW

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    The CSP were all over the I70 corridor last summer when we were in Breck. I had to keep the ol beast on the back roads so as not to get thrown in the slammer.

Never seen so many CSP. What is the deal? Years ago we could cruise 75-85 all day long.
    Carnac's evelope surmises they are looking for green medicine interstate transporters.....

210K miles rolled

He was fingerprinting the rear taillights. Very common with LEOs. That way if something were to happen to him, and they by chance find the car, law enforcement can place the car at the scene.
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Quote Originally Posted by kruat View Post
    He was fingerprinting the rear taillights. Very common with LEOs. That way if something were to happen to him, and they by chance find the car, law enforcement can place the car at the scene.
    Now THAT's paranoia! Perhaps you can do the same to every police car you see?

Oh good. I was not going to give up lil sis without a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    Carnac's evelope surmises they are looking for green medicine interstate transporters.....

hahahaha...Lil Sis!!! Good to see the big girl having fun
    210K miles rolled

photoshop that all you want, that person is NOT fitting thought that WINDOW!

Lil Sis dropped in from a helicopter, and attempted to squeeze in to hug Dhall1....It was exciting drama captured by a Time Life photographer...
    210K miles rolled

Gives new meaning to the word squeeze.

Only a bit????
    Quote Originally Posted by aronis View Post
    that's a bit creepy.
    they call me Tank