Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maxton Design for C5 RS6

Maxton Design for C5 RS6

Now available, apparently, from ECS Tuning.

Parts in ABS (would prefer Carbon Fiber!). Front splitter, rear diffuser, side splitters, etc. Says for Avant, but why not for sedan?

No affiliation with either Maxton or ECS.

http://www.maxtondesign.eu/sklep/rs6.html

https://www.ecstuning.com/Search/SiteSearch/Maxton/

CW

I have the full kit on the way for my sedan, not sure how long it'll be before i get it on.
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

Interesting!
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

I've been keeping my eye on them. Finally ECS added them in texture. I have a wholesale account with ECS so I called them and had them add the gloss black set as well. He even added the rear piece even though it says Avant only because I'm pretty sure they will fit with little to no customizing. I would love to hear your fitment stories if they happen before I get mine.
    they call me Tank

Yea I ordered direct with a little discount code I found on a forum. Glad I found something else I like over the other expensive front lip from japan and I got the whole kit for less than the cost of that. They told me 2 weeks to ship due to their xmas break and holiday backing up orders a bit. I went with all textured because the diffuser didn't come in gloss and I wanted it all to match. The bottom of the bumper should be the same for avant/sedan.

Should make my ride look a little tougher than it already does, I also have a few tricks up my sleeve for other things
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

I ordered mine direct too, when for everything in carbon look. Even tho they don't ship to Canada, I had it sent to family in the UK who are going to bring it over when they visit next month.
    2010 XC90 exec, winter machine (V8 of course)
    2004 RS6 official Canadian edition, Daytona grey, (best colour!), summer edition
    2011 Q7 TDI, general alrounder

Will be interesting to see the difference in the texture, glossy and carbon-look.

Will either of you be painting them to match body color?

CW

Looking forward to those pictures...subscribed.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by CornersWell View Post
    Will be interesting to see the difference in the texture, glossy and carbon-look.

Will either of you be painting them to match body color?

CW
    Rocking black wheels on mine so probably not, I think the texture will be fine on my ride.

Quote Originally Posted by RSSIK View Post
    I've been keeping my eye on them. Finally ECS added them in texture. I have a wholesale account with ECS so I called them and had them add the gloss black set as well. He even added the rear piece even though it says Avant only because I'm pretty sure they will fit with little to no customizing. I would love to hear your fitment stories if they happen before I get mine.
    You got any updates?
    Received mine, and now looking for an advice how to properly install it

My car is currently at Alpha Motorworks over here in Ohio, lots of goodies being installed so hopefully, I'll have some pics for you guys soon.

I did try to place the rear side pieces on the sedan bumper and it seems the Avant is different in that area (maybe a little longer?) the little nub from where the center section curves up gets in the way a bit... maybe needs sanded down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by s8prtotype View Post
    My car is currently at Alpha Motorworks over here in Ohio, lots of goodies being installed so hopefully, I'll have some pics for you guys soon.

I did try to place the rear side pieces on the sedan bumper and it seems the Avant is different in that area (maybe a little longer?) the little nub from where the center section curves up gets in the way a bit... maybe needs sanded down a bit.
    By any chance, do you have photos of the splitter from diffeeent angles?
    Im a little confused at the design of the bottom part

Waiting on a few parts at the moment but i'll get pics as soon as it's on.

These parts look very nice. Looking forward to seeing pics.

Finally got around to putting mine on. i am very pleased with the look. they are a very nice fit and straight forward to install. i went for the carbon look finish and am very pleased i did. just wonder how long it will be until i scrape the front now!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170706_075240-1612x907.jpg 
Views:	347 
Size:	69.7 KB 
ID:	18116

Name:	20170706_075253-1612x907.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	18117

Name:	20170706_075304-1612x907.jpg 
Views:	303 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	18118

Name:	20170706_075308-1612x907.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	18119

Name:	20170706_075314-1612x907.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	18120

Name:	20170706_075327-1612x907.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	18115
    2004 RS6 official Canadian edition, Daytona grey, (best colour!), summer edition

Gotta do the rear to complete the look bro!

Quote Originally Posted by s8prtotype View Post
    Gotta do the rear to complete the look bro!
    They don't do a rear skirt specific to the sedan, as the others fit so good it's not something I would risk on modifying from the Avant one. Plus the rear has the black mesh around the exhaust tips so it kinda matches in.

Lower rs6 Avant is the same is the sedan.