Thread: carbon fiber flat bottom steering wheel...fs on Quattro world

carbon fiber flat bottom steering wheel...fs on Quattro world

Link...

http://forums.quattroworld.com/class...gs/49336.phtml

Not affiliated with the seller but thought I'd pass it on in case anyone may be interested.
    ECU/TCU chip, Euro Recaro's, KW 3's, Wagners, Venair hoses, Dahlback diverters, Hotchkis sways, Phaeton ducts, lower spoilers, custom vent's in hood

that's pretty nice....

Mike
    '18 BMW M5, '19 Porsche Boxster GTS
    (prior '94 325is, '97 M3, '00 A6 4.2,'03 RS6,'08 A4 Cab,'13 A8L,'15 Q7,'16 BMW M2,

It's looks like you would be holding a big diaper of a steering wheel.

Why did they make it so fat?

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    It's looks like you would be holding a big diaper of a steering wheel.

Why did they make it so fat?
    Because better drivers have big hands?

Mike
    (prior '94 325is, '97 M3, '00 A6 4.2,'03 RS6,'08 A4 Cab,'13 A8L,'15 Q7,'16 BMW M2,

It looks fairly nice...but those stubby little shift paddles...ugh...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Last check

no race cars have diaper steering wheels

or big fat laminate carbon fiber appendages

oh that's too funny

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Last check

no race cars have diaper steering wheels

or big fat laminate carbon fiber appendages

oh that's too funny
    Actually, I'm tempted to purchase this and put it in my pristine interior 110k mile car with perfect carbon and buttons just to piss you off...or maybe not, it does look a bit like a poorly wrapped diaper around the sides now that you mention it...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Swap to a 6spd and then you won't need those little paddles. Plus the huge weight savings of removing those paddles too. Anyone know if the newer Airbags that would fit that wheel compatible with our cars? Something to look into first as Airbags and the initiator systems have changed over the last decade. The guy selling the wheel "Reggi" has been selling them on Quattroworld for years so he probably knows what he's talking about.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

It that matched the weave of my oCarbon trim I'd buy it for sure but it looks like 1X1 I think what I've got is 2X2
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    Swap to a 6spd and then you won't need those little paddles. Plus the huge weight savings of removing those paddles too. Anyone know if the newer Airbags that would fit that wheel compatible with our cars? Something to look into first as Airbags and the initiator systems have changed over the last decade. The guy selling the wheel "Reggi" has been selling them on Quattroworld for years so he probably knows what he's talking about.
    And then sell it 6 months later because you realized hiw much you actually liked the auto
    2010 XC90 exec, winter machine (V8 of course)
    2004 RS6 official Canadian edition, Daytona grey, (best colour!), summer edition
    2011 Q7 TDI, general alrounder

Quote Originally Posted by fukinavit View Post
    And then sell it 6 months later because you realized hiw much you actually liked the auto

LOL...also....

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by fukinavit View Post
    I must be doing it wrong cause I still have mine. Full disclosure though, it's been sitting on stands in the garage for the last 2 months getting another round of maintenance in my spare time.
    03 RS6 Avus/Ebony #905593 resurrected 6MT, 04 Avalanche Z71, 87 T-Bird Turbo Coupe (351W T5), 04 Aprilia RSVR Factory