Thread: FS: 2003 Audi RS6, 136k miles

FS: 2003 Audi RS6, 136k miles

Mostly-stock RS6 up for grabs. Full service records from day one to today. 3-owner vehicle with clean Carfax. Black on Black on Carbon, SE Exhaust.
    Turbos, Transmission, and torque converter replaced at 97k miles under CPO warranty. Lots of service in the past 3 years. Boxes of extra parts taking up too much room in the garage.

Aftermarket / extras / etc:
    RNS-E with BT module - still have stock radio if you want to save $1k
    KWV3 coilovers
    Hotchkiss sways
    Extra set of wheels, refinished and painted OE RS6 18's with Blizzaks for the winter
    Extra set of brakes - new Hawk HPC pads and 10k mile used OE rotors, refinished with >40mm thickness
    Smoked LED tail lights (still have old housings, driver side stock has a small hole chipped out)
    3 Fob keys and one valet key included
    OCarbon CF interior trim - warranted not to crack like stock parts would.

$14,500. You pick it up in Northern VA area (recommend a trailer since extras will not all fit in the RS6), will ship at your expense. Reasonable offers will be considered, KBB is not reasonable since they value RS6 at the same as an S6.

Thanks
    O_E
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Sold pending payment
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Sold sold sold

Erik congrats on sale, any plans to add another to the garage in the future? I lasted about 9 months sans beast...
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

I lasted a year and then bought Erik's..
    RS6 #1, 01E, 2.5" straight pipes, AMD Stage 1 6MT tune, 460awhp/530awtq on AMD's Mustang dyno. TOTALLED.. RS6 #2, Ebony Black Pearl on black/silver combination with carbon, up and running with 6 gears and AMD tune.

Quote Originally Posted by P1054 View Post
    Who's shipping it over?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Who's shipping it over?
    I actually picked it up in person and drove it home.
    RS6 #1, 01E, 2.5" straight pipes, AMD Stage 1 6MT tune, 460awhp/530awtq on AMD's Mustang dyno. TOTALLED.. RS6 #2, Ebony Black Pearl on black/silver combination with carbon, up and running with 6 gears and AMD tune.

I actually picked it up in person and drove it home.
    Perfect! Good score on this car, should be well cared for.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Congrats to both; this car shouldn't have taken that long to sell.
    03 RS6 Avus/Ebony #905593 resurrected 6MT, 04 Avalanche Z71, 87 T-Bird Turbo Coupe (351W T5), 04 Aprilia RSVR Factory