Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C5 S6 and RS6 front rotors

I'm running R8 rotors right now, and they fit great. The only difference I could see is they are marked as unidirectional. They were low mileage take-off's that I found at a local tuner shop.

Quote Originally Posted by nistah View Post
    Great deal on front rotors:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/332040064776?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Looking for a similar deal on rears, most economical option thus far seems to be www.partsgeek.com which has rears at around $240 per disc, any others folks know about?
    Yes, because you really want to be as cheap as possible with one of the most important safety/performance items.

Agree on finding a good deal, but these are no-name rotors, probably one piece non-directional vanes blah blah blah...rotors last 25-50k, just get good ones!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    I've got a new set of RS5 rotors in the shop, I'll pull them out of the boxes tomorrow but I think the part numbers are the same, I will check the cooling vanes to see if they're straight or curved.
    I'd be really curious what the difference is between the RS5 and RS6 rotors. All I've seen is typical measurements which seem to be the same. How about back spacing?

I ask because I have the Brembo RS6 rotors, and may be building an S4 using RS5 front brakes. At $2k, I haven't gotten nearly enough use out of the rotors