Thread: New in Package OEM RS6 rear main seal w/flange 077103171N NEW (full assembly) RMS

New in Package OEM RS6 rear main seal w/flange 077103171N NEW (full assembly) RMS

Guys,

Selling a brand new in package rear main seal part number 077103171N. I purchased it as a preventive item for my RS6 from the local dealer and paid $292.02+ tax for it as my car is currently in many pieces for turbo replacements. Turns out my existing rear main seal is perfect and the leak was coming from somewhere else. Therefore, this unit is brand new and not even opened. It's for sale for $290 shipped from ECS. I am unfortunately out of my return time period and can't return it to the dealer.

I'll sell for $280 shipped OBO which is by far the cheapest out of dealers and online vendors.

i'd like to get this out so please offer up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	17727

best,
    Paul

FYI - You can purchase new from Audiusaparts.com (Audi dealer Portland, OR) for $271.58 with free shipping. I'd be interested at $250 delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by IM954 View Post
    FYI - You can purchase new from Audiusaparts.com (Audi dealer Portland, OR) for $271.58 with free shipping. I'd be interested at $250 delivered.
    I must have missed that one in my search.

I'll do $250 shipped. You have a PM.

Thanks,
    Paul