Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale: 2003 Audi RS6 Avus Silver

Smile For Sale: 2003 Audi RS6 Avus Silver

For Sale:
    2003 Audi RS6 w/extra items - $18,000

110K miles, Avus Silver, Ebony, All Factory Options (carbon fiber, warm weather, sound enhancing exhaust, nav, etc.), plus RNS-E – no other modifications

Additional items included in sale: 5 OE Factory wheels (all straight, some scuffed), 4 with Blizzak’s mounted and balanced, 1 un mounted (powder coated black, perfect wheel, leftover from another RS6 that had black wheels). 1 replica wheel. Car king car cover. 4 brand new, stickers still on, Michelin PS2’s. (Forgestar CF5’s, completely unscuffed, perfect, with approx. 3mm tread PS2’s is on the car, these are SUPER light.) RS6 Bentley book, various extra screws, extra coils, an extra kick panel trim piece, oil pan plug, Symphony headunit, etc. etc.

Just done
    , in order to sell as a no excuses car and give the new owner piece of mind, and me if I end up keeping it: complete timing belt job (Blau parts enhanced plus kit) with water pump and valve cover gasket/cam tensioner job (also Blau parts enhanced kit). Car was professionally detailed by the best shop in metro Detroit (clayed, polish, shampoo carpet, trim detailing, etc.).

Full disclosure but not an excuse: car has the drooping headliner, stone chipped front bumper cover, and there is a (repairable) stab in the driver’s rear doorcard leather (pics included of all this stuff, puncture was done by a box in the backseat).

With the recent maintenance done, including a car with BND oil in it (with ~8k miles left), this is a great car. Tons of other maintenance done with all receipts (control arms good, bushings good, DRC sorted, plugs and filters all up to date, all 4 corners of pads and rotors have less than 3k miles, Excel file of maintenance logged, stack of receipts, believe I have window sticker too, etc.).

This was a true third/fourth (extra) car for me. I did not put a lot of miles on it, arguably I just bought it to fix it up (for instance swapped the HVAC with one for nicer buttons just because) and do maintenance on it – haha.

No Accidents, clean Carfax.

I am happy to answer any questions, give full disclosure. With the wheels and tires and maintenance done, I do believe this is the best value you will find.

One picture up for now, to get the thread started, and then when I get to the computer with the full DSLR photos, I will post the a Google Drive folder link.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rs6 out front full shrunk.jpg 
Views:	528 
Size:	149.9 KB 
ID:	17661
    RS6 #1 904959, Daytona, Silver, tons of "stuff," went through puddle, dead engine, end of #1 for me, rebuilt by local enthusiast and thriving.
    RS6 #2 904568, Avus, Ebony, no stuff, stock minus RNS-E.

Wow!

Dont sell her but good luck

Here are all the pictures. Audiophiles eat this up...all 4 keys.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2...FpqbnRzX3haMU0
    RS6 #1 904959, Daytona, Silver, tons of "stuff," went through puddle, dead engine, end of #1 for me, rebuilt by local enthusiast and thriving.

For what it's worth and to the answer the "reason for the sale question," I am considering buying an engine-swap Porsche 914, so basically going completely off the reservation. I am in no hurry to buy that car though, therefore in no hurry to sell the Beast.

Take it to the top for the weekend. Don't make me start taking pictures of 4 brand new PS2's (that aren't even on the car!) that you get in the deal.

Still for sale. Continuing to fix things, or buy better looking trim pieces as needed. If I still have it by this summer, the headliner will get dropped and re-put back down.

Snow tires are also on right now (with the OE wheels), only driven it once in the snow/wet though so far this winter.

Take it to the top for the best RS6 deal out there (because of the wheels and tires and such).

Still selling, a little more negotiable.

Just did the front right axle, had a cv boot tear. Summer wheels and tires are on. Probably next is KWV3's over the summer.

Sorry. Forgot I put in the Odyssey PC925 battery too, see my other threads.

Price drop to 15900. That is a deal with the extras...

Bump for likely putting on KW V3s so price might go back up. Stop me soon and I might deal but after I do that (call it 3k of work in round numbers the price is probably going back up)...

KW v3's are installed. Car handles like a dream.

Take it to the top, some interested parties... great car, gonna kick myself for selling but now I really should as I am getting crushed at work and won't drive it any next two years

Wow, Just Wow!!! GLWS.
    Have you considered BaT?
    Mine sold last week!
    Sold mine! Why o why....
    # 904624

Might try listing it here also: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AudiRS6BuySell/

I am considering offering listings on my shop FB page also. Starting the trend lately, especially for friends and those that have bought parts over the years.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Oooo...a new place to take my money. =) thanks!

Take it to the top. I am a little more negotiable as I have an extremely busy new role at work and having extra Cars on trickle chargers is doing nothing for me or the car.