Thread: FS C5 Euro RS6 Seats wrapped in red

FS C5 Euro RS6 Seats wrapped in red

Ayo,
    got these funky mama jamma seats, they started life as factory RS6 seats in fabric and that awful fake leather, until I imported them in and had them refurbed in gorgeous extremely high quality red leather. I want $1800 for them and they are located in Indianapolis Indiana.

They were for another project that i had to give up on for the time being, other wise I'm almost done with my Misano 6 speed with white euro interior
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0695.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	17650   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0698.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	17651   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0696.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	17652  

I also still have the fabric rear seats i would sell if you would like to have those wrapped to match for an extra tree fiddy

so the front seats are only refinished in this red? how muc would it be to have the rears refinished to match?
    they call me Tank

Couldnt tell you, I had a friend do them for me. It is only the front seats, I had them done for a different project and didnt need the rear seats, but decided on lightweights instead of these. My RS6 has Silver C5 euro RS6 Recaros and i love them.

Those look fantastic! Should get the rear seat done in the same leather and sell as a set; I'd scoop those up so fast if I weren't selling mine.
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

I just dont have the time right now, too many cars too little money and time ha

Can you get me the shops info that did it? or your friends info, either or? if so I'll buy these as long as he can match the colors for sure.
    they call me Tank

Unfortunately he doesnt work anymore, I've tried to get him to help on some other projects but wont. I can provide a loose sample of the leather though. I still have a hide from the project... unfortunately I still need it.