Thread: For Sale: 2003 Audi C5 RS6 Project Salvage Needs Body Work WUAPV64B93N905684

Dash For Sale: 2003 Audi C5 RS6 Project Salvage Needs Body Work WUAPV64B93N905684

As the title states, this is a project ideal for someone that has the skills to perform body work/paint, has a family member/friend that works in auto body, or is searching for a parts car. I'm the 2nd owner and have put ~2,000 miles on it during the 14 months I have owned it. The body damage does not affect drivability and I use it for my short commute to work 2x/week. I have the salvage title in hand ready to be transferred to the new buyer and tags have been paid for. It passed smog last month. As you can see in the photos (https://goo.gl/photos/3hZJTnbNkTiQG5Ba6), it was hit on the passenger rear side, the front end has not been affected. I purchased it in the condition you see pictured.

The interior is in great condition 9/10; seats have minimal wear if any, no cracks, no check engine lights, Bose stereo sounds fantastic, A/C blows cold, seat warmers work, sunroof slides smoothly, have the original floor mats that click into place, and all buttons and functions work except one or two windows slide up/down with some difficulty. there is a trim piece that is loose, and 2 hairline cracks on a plastic panel...common items found in most cars that are 13 years old with 97k miles. I had a pre-purchase inspection (PPI) performed by 034 Motorsports when it was originally purchased and is available for review. If you would like your mechanic to go over the vehicle I am more then happy to oblige so long as it's within a reasonable distance of 94538 (I'm 1 exit from Tesla HQ).

It was purchased new at Rusnak Audi in Pasadena, CA where it was serviced by the original owner for the 95k miles he/she owned it. I contacted Rusnak Audi to collect a copy of the service history but they can not release it without the previous owner's consent since it has their contact info on it. You can contact their service department directly at 626-226-2419and inquire about the history of the vehicle by providing the VIN #WUAPV64B93N905684. I was told the previous owner "spared no expense" when it came to maintenance. Per the Carfax, there was a warranty claim related to the transmission on 11/15/2010 when it had 64,421 miles. The timing belt was replaced at 75k miles, rear brakes at 85k miles, new battery and front brakes at 93k miles, etc. All service done at the Audi dealer. If anyone has suggestions on how I can get my hands on the hard copies of the service records, please PM me.

I have had different plans on what to do...strip it and build a track car, swap the motor and build a 6 spd RS6 Avant and part the rest to help fund the project, find a donor RS6 that has been hit in the front, etc. Can't decide and I would like to payoff some debt so I've been putting it up for sale from time to time. I've had many offers on it but I'm not motivated to sell it for cheap. It's posted on cars.com as well for $9,888 obo. So long as you are not the typical Craigslist bottom feeder, hit me up and we can negotiate but be reasonable. You can email call or text (preferred) me at 510-648-8001

Sold my M5 recently and I have bit more time/money to dump into the RS6. It's still for sale for the time being but I'm starting the process to piece together the parts to get her back in tip top shape

I have the parts you need to fix your car.

Quote Originally Posted by 4BeastTT View Post
    Sold my M5 recently and I have bit more time/money to dump into the RS6. It's still for sale for the time being but I'm starting the process to piece together the parts to get her back in tip top shape

Vehicle is sold!

New buyer is planning on using it as a donor vehicle to complete another project and will be parting most of it out. Please contact Joe directly at 415-279-2170 or doncheski@gmail.com to inquire about what he is willing to sell.

Thanks 4BeastTT - Hi everyone, Dismantling starts this weekend. I'm doing a full S6 Avant to RS6+ Avant conversion. Shoot me a PM with any parts you might be looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by IM954 View Post
    Thanks 4BeastTT - Hi everyone, Dismantling starts this weekend. I'm doing a full S6 Avant to RS6+ Avant conversion. Shoot me a PM with any parts you might be looking for.
    How's the project coming along Joe?