Thread: FS: RS6 Goodies, brakes and more, New Parts, Must Go NOW

FS: RS6 Goodies, brakes and more, New Parts, Must Go NOW

Clearing out remaining RS6 parts at giveaway prices. Everything is new with factory warranties.

Front Rotors - 2 sets, 1 left front
    Zimmerman's @ $439

Rear Rotors - 1 set
    Pads: EBC and OE

Brembo front caliper hardware kit, S/S front brake hoses. Prices get even better with a kit- rotors, pads, hardware, lines.

Have a few other items not listed.

Also a couple sets of 19" Vredestein Vorti tires for the RS6 also new. Below dealer cost with $70 rebate thru Monday Aug. 8. Great tires. Sidewalls are more durable than Michelins for the RS6' 2600lb front axle weight. (sold my like new PSS's for Vredesteins)

PM with name and ph# , or better yet email me at garyforman@centurytel.net for a prompt response.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Fielding general questions, so this might help.

Shipping from Eugene, Or across the country for a front pair of rotors is about $60. Set of 4 front/rear about $90. Mid-West a bit less.

The west coast is usually about $45. FedEx wholesale for best rates.

Warranty can be extended from 1 to 2 years/24K miles on rotors when purchased with pads and the OEM Brembo front pad shim/pin kit. I have EBC's on hand, and get OEM type pads (like Textar) same day and other parts. Even if something is next day aired to me, in turn to ship out, do not charge anything more.

Busy weekend, so feel free to call or text (5-4-1) Five One Three - Zero 8 Zero One
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Things are selling well. To those that stocked up, Thanks guys and enjoy!

Few left over items still available. Bunch of new service parts that could also find new homes. And tires and wheels.

Anyone in need of a 'Master' level timing kit? Have crafted my own kit that addresses every component, and then some.