Thread: Great Pics: Audi RS6 Sport (move-n-shoot)

Talking Great Pics: Audi RS6 Sport (move-n-shoot)

Here's a picture of audirs6sport's RS6 saloon taken at Riverside Big Bear in California.

The picture is taken by www.jeffludes.com About 100.000 USD of equipment is needed to take a picture like this.
    A company would pay around 6.000 USD for one shot like this.

Equipment used: http://www.move-n-shoot.com
    Take a look at more awesome pics!

xxxxx

Here's another picture of an RS6 (used by Audi in commercials) using the same equipment:

EDIT. Sorry had to remove the photo by demand of the photographer. Shame, but I have to respect his wish!

RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

A picture of one's car can't get much better than that.

10/10 :king:
    Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Absolutely stunning!

Impressive!

Anychance of having that picture in a super high res form?

Oh taken in Big Bear California?? SWEET!!!!! thats fairly close to me. I should stake out that palce. LOL

Ya I would love a high res version of that shot too if its possible and havent been sold to Audi.

Originally posted by EBMCS03
    Ya I would love a high res version of that shot too if its possible and havent been sold to Audi.
    I saved it in the maximum size I could from the original.

Hehe cool thanks... I didnt know it was this big of a deal of a picture at first thats why i asked about a hig res version... but if its a porfessional hire that took that pic I guess it wont be that easy to get the pic.

Thought it was somone who got lucky with their digi cam and snapped that pic out the sun roof or somthing and photo-shopped it a bit.

Originally posted by EBMCS03
    Thought it was somone who got lucky with their digi cam and snapped that pic out the sun roof or somthing and photo-shopped it a bit.
    Not even close. A picture like that is really hard to do. They probably also spent some time in Photoshop as well.

The car belongs to audirs6sport on the board, he might have a better quality picture but I don't.

absolutely awesome

Sorry had to remove the photo by demand of the photographer. Shame, but I have to respect his wish!

:vsad2: :vsad:

i remember first hearing this photographic technique in the BMW Magazine. if my memory is correct, it was the 3 series convertible (E46) issue.

the car is actually moving very slowly, and yet on the loom, the motion and slow shutter speed will create a sense of speed.

yep and usage of photoshop creates the masterpiece. i apologize about the photo being removed =(

Originally posted by Erik
    Sorry had to remove the photo by demand of the photographer. Shame, but I have to respect his wish!

:vsad2: :vsad:
    Yes we do have to respect his wishes. Arragont 'beep'

Why take them in first place if he doesn't want anyone to see them? No apraisal from me.