Thread: WTB C5 RS6 rear sway bar

Mech WTB C5 RS6 rear sway bar

Hello all. Looking to purchase a used RS6 rear sway bar.

If you have one available, please reply and / or PM me with your price shipped to 28078.

Thanks!

I've got one, but shipping from Washington state could be tricky/expensive. PM me if you're interested.
    RS6 #1, 01E, 2.5" straight pipes, AMD Stage 1 6MT tune, 460awhp/530awtq on AMD's Mustang dyno. TOTALLED.. RS6 #2, Ebony Black Pearl on black/silver combination with carbon, up and running with 6 gears and AMD tune.

I've got one, with some maybe all the hardware. I'd have to look into shipping. Bar itself I want $100 for. No front, package deal?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

And I also have front and rear OEM sways with hardware already in a box (take THAT P1054 and Lou!).
    Make reasonable offer...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Lots of these available. I have two full sets too....
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down