I've driven this beast for a good 5 years now and I'm thinking it's time for me to move on to something else.

Car was in excellent shape when I purchased it from Headshot and it has performed great during my ownership. I did have transmission issues last summer and the TC was replaced and the transmission was rebuilt under warranty.

The only changes I've done to the car was to remove the radar, police scanner, garmin mount etc that I didn't need. I've added a separate set of summer wheels and use the factory 18's with dedicated winters. I've had the entire front bumper wrapped and 1/3 of the hood in clear bra protectant. I've replaced the brakes all around and had the front rotor's cryogenically frozen to hopefully lengthen their life. I'm about to replace the front pads with a new set of carbon pads as I like the reduced dust that helps keep the wheels clean. Car is currently at around 95K miles.

Link to Headshot's for sale post...

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/22...head?highlight=

Let me know if you have any questions. Not sure of price so send me your offers or post what you think is a fair price.

Greg