Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daytona gray manual swap RS6 FS

Quote Originally Posted by rs2crow View Post
    thank you il go check now ;D
    you r right thank u for the correction ;D

6spd manuals aren't the premium when it comes to selling point. At least they haven't proven to be - especially at the rate you're thinking. Did you get the ABS sorted out? Is the ECU updated to address the 6MT vs. the 5Tip?
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    6spd manuals aren't the premium when it comes to selling point. At least they haven't proven to be - especially at the rate you're thinking. Did you get the ABS sorted out? Is the ECU updated to address the 6MT vs. the 5Tip?
    all im doing is selling well sorted car with well done swap and some mods, well sorted stock at cars do go from 18k -20K swaps do run 10K or so, trow some mods, engine reaseal in to mix and you r out of 35k -40k pretty fast. that said yes i did price the car on high end, not in rush to sell it, and cash is the king and reasonable offers will be considerate. like i said in listing all the systems (except for key less entry) on a car work as promised, including all the exterior lights, parking sensors, cruise control, abs, esp.

Wow, that was quick! Feels like I was just talking to you on Facebook after you completed the swap!
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold