Thread: side mirrors

side mirrors

The base of my drivers side mirror accidentally got broken and was going to find a used mirror and place my aluminum cap cover over it and my mirror. Are all the C5 body mirrors the same size, or are they different for the V6 and V8 models or certain years because I need to find one with heated mirror and autodim and power folding features.

make sure you clean up the fluid that comes out of those mirrors if the glass was broken, it EATS PAIN, FAST!
    '18 BMW M5, '19 Porsche Boxster GTS
    (prior '94 325is, '97 M3, '00 A6 4.2,'03 RS6,'08 A4 Cab,'13 A8L,'15 Q7,'16 BMW M2,

'02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    The problem with those is that they are not power folding. I spoke to the seller and they are from the UK.

If you're still looking, I have both the driver and the passenger mirrors for sale. I'll be posting more details in a new thread soon, but basically my car has been declared totalled after a fairly minor fender bender in our recent snow here in SW WA. Most parts on the car are up for grabs, including all of the 6MT parts.
    RS6 #1, 01E, 2.5" straight pipes, AMD Stage 1 6MT tune, 460awhp/530awtq on AMD's Mustang dyno. TOTALLED.. RS6 #2, Ebony Black Pearl on black/silver combination with carbon, up and running with 6 gears and AMD tune.

Quote Originally Posted by P1054 View Post
    If you're still looking, I have both the driver and the passenger mirrors for sale. I'll be posting more details in a new thread soon, but basically my car has been declared totalled after a fairly minor fender bender in our recent snow here in SW WA. Most parts on the car are up for grabs, including all of the 6MT parts.
    P1054 Sorry to hear about your car being totaled. Don't want to hijack this thread so you've got PM
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's