Thread: RS6 for sale!

RS6 for sale!

I am selling my 2003 Audi RS6. If you're looking at this car you understand how rare they are and what an amazing car it really is. From the all aluminum cosworth built TwinTurbo V8 engine to the carbon fiber interior, this car is just amazing.
    Features this car has is Bose stereo, telescopic steering wheel, navigation, five-speed automatic, Brembo brakes, factory 18 inch wheels, carbon fiber interior, carbon fiber engine covers.

Here's your chance to own an amazing beautiful car that you can just drive and drive and drive. Not many high-end luxury cars do the quarter-mile in 11 seconds flat with 0-60 in 4 seconds flat with handling capabilities of a corvette! The car will come with the factory wheels. But for $900 more I will include the 19 inch wheels that are on it in the pictures.

Car is completely flawless and needs nothing. Car has always been perfectly maintained, and has recently had all new engine seals, new upgraded timing belt and water pump, inspected turbos, and new rebuilt transmission. Has 142k, and comes with a huge stack of maintenance records from the dealership.

Whether you're interested in my car or not, don't even look at this car unless it has a new transmission in it. New transmission costs start at $7000! With my car you'll never have to deal with that, I already did.

$15500 or offer

Do you have Pics ??