Thread: FS: Audi RS6 lower control arms

FS: Audi RS6 lower control arms

Guys,

I recently did a full front end make over on my RS which included a $2K stasis coiler rebuild by PSE, all new control arms, tie rods, rotors, everything --- while in there.

The car never had any slack -- and, the prior owner actually claimed to having control arms redone at 50K (car has a few miles over 80K now). However --- regardless I tore everything apart and at that time realized that these control arms are in great shape, with all bushings being great --- no tares or anything. Everything is nice and tight. I was at a point of no return as the return date for my new control arms already passed and I said what the heck and installed everything new.

With that said --- I am now selling perfectly good OEM set of lower control arms.

Considering new OEM control arms go for up to $500.00 --- and, quality aftermarket ones go for $250.00+ I'd like to get $175.00 OBO for both of these shipped.

PLEASE NOTE! these are RS6 particular control arms with the "metal plates"on the inner bushings. Apparently these are made of tougher rubber so they are able to support the added weight of the car better.

Thanks,
    Paul

$125.00 shipped for both

PM sent.

Sold to Roots.

Thabks all!

Paul