Thread: I need wheels whose got what available ? Canada or north east US, OEM or something

I need wheels whose got what available ? Canada or north east US, OEM or something

I'm looking for wheels I have 1 bent rim that can't be fixed but it's proving hard to find just 1 good wheel, so maybe it's time to look around for a different look. Anyone have anything for sale ? Thx

Are you still looking? I have OE wheels plenty of people have OE wheels all the time (laying around as mine are). I'm surprised no one responded earlier.
    RS6 #1 904959, Daytona, Silver, tons of "stuff," went through puddle, dead engine, end of #1 for me, rebuilt by local enthusiast and thriving.
    RS6 #2 904568, Avus, Ebony, no stuff, stock minus RNS-E.

Thx but I'm good now ....but I'm in need of front rotors do you know the best source ?

Late to the response, but I would consider selling my Sportec Mono 10's (forged). 20 x 8.5 ET30...near perfect condition.

I can sell them wihout rubber, or with Yoko Advan 265/35/20.

Located just north of Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottW View Post
    Late to the response, but I would consider selling my Sportec Mono 10's (forged). 20 x 8.5 ET30...near perfect condition.

I can sell them wihout rubber, or with Yoko Advan 265/35/20.

Located just north of Toronto.
    Could you PM me price and condition? What kind of finish on them?
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

If Cmnair isn't interested in your wheels ScottW I may be. Please provide some further information and pictures. Thanks
    Current: 08 Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black Series, 08 Mercedes E63 AMG, 99 Mercedes C43 AMG, 02 Porsche 911 Turbo, 91 BMW 318IC (E30)
    Past: 03 Audi RS6, 01 Audi S4, 13 Audi S6, 99 BMW M3, 07 Audi RS4, 06 BMW M5, +

I have a set of Rays Progressive TE (19x8.5) that even fit over big brake kits.
    Currently on a set of winter tires that will need to be replaced soon. Make me an offer. I won't ship and they are in the Boston area.