Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hard to take off smoothly, is this just how DBW is?

The intervals I listed are straight from the original owner's manual that came with my car. They are also listed on this site in the maintenance sticky thread.
    RS6 #1, 01E, 2.5" straight pipes, AMD Stage 1 6MT tune, 460awhp/530awtq on AMD's Mustang dyno. TOTALLED.. RS6 #2, Ebony Black Pearl on black/silver combination with carbon, up and running with 6 gears and AMD tune.

Oops. That's a hard reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Don't pull battery cable. That is not the sneaky reset
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by P1054 View Post
    The intervals I listed are straight from the original owner's manual that came with my car. They are also listed on this site in the maintenance sticky thread.
    Can I have your manual? Ill give you a dollar.

Thats the one item that ieludingng me. Just can not seem to find one for sale. That and the CF trim under the air-bag on the passenger side.
    2014 S8 - Daytona Gray Pearl Effect, APR Stage 2 Tune, APR downpipes

I'm actually rather attached to my manual, but thanks anyway lol. This may help though: http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/20...h-part-numbers
    RS6 #1, 01E, 2.5" straight pipes, AMD Stage 1 6MT tune, 460awhp/530awtq on AMD's Mustang dyno. TOTALLED.. RS6 #2, Ebony Black Pearl on black/silver combination with carbon, up and running with 6 gears and AMD tune.

Quote Originally Posted by P1054 View Post
    I'm actually rather attached to my manual, but thanks anyway lol. This may help though: http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/20...h-part-numbers
    Thanks. I have read that one. What I have learned in my short time here is that pretty much everyone here knows these cars inside and out. I have not been steered wrong. Every bit of advice and input has so far been invaluable and really I have learned more here in the last few weeks than I had doing random research for 3 years trying to learn all I could about this site.
    An aquatence on a C5 Face Book group said I needed to check this place out and was the place to be for anything RS6 related. Previously I was stuck with whatever missinformation Google decided to spew that day. Also was on Audi World for a long time studying when I thought I was going to have to settle for an A6 2.7T but there is no help or knowledge there for the RS6 and there seem to be quite a few.... questionable people there.
    So yeah, I was not doubting you at all. One I was trying to be light hearted kinda funny and just though it interesting in what so many places claim as far as service interval.

As for the manual, I just want one. I like my cars complete. I am pretty sure I know how to opperate everything on the car as its from the era when I was a manager for a super tiny Audy dealer and took home new A6s all the time before I bought my S4. But like I said, I just want all the stuff. Like when the tow truck came for the car and I discovered the tow eyelet was missing from the jack tray and that the foam on the end broke. My fault as I grabbed it not realizing it was only a piece of foam. So yeah, now trying to find that foam tray and a tow hook. LOL
    2014 S8 - Daytona Gray Pearl Effect, APR Stage 2 Tune, APR downpipes