Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: My brand new second hand RS6

Quote Originally Posted by papadoc View Post
    Dave = rs6.com's Yoda
    Yes! Bought one of his cars last year. Runs smooootthh!!! I did return it to stock tune Dave.
    Sold mine! Why o why....
    # 904624

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Hey Bill!!

How is the AMG treating you? While I still have all my Audi's.....I did add a twin turbo 13 E63 to the fun.

Gotta love that AMG depreciation on this end. Lol
    Love that car. Just got back from a crappy track that only was doing 1/8 passes and had zero traction. SpeeDriven had no clue how to tune it so while all the hardware is there for 1000rwhp they didnt know how to tune it so I have it at half boost levels and its only making 622rwhp and 780rwtq. It gets dropped off Tuesday at Eurocharged to be properly tuned by the only guy in the world that knows how to do the 2011+ CL65 ECUs so it will be ramped back up from 11psi to 22psi and do what she is supposed to do. But its ust so much more car. The tech in it amazes me and I find new stuff every day. Its is by far and away the best car I have ever owned or ever been in. Cant wait to see her at full tilt. I am glad to hear from you though bud, you were always so damn helpfull and friendly. I hope I see you on the AMG sites.
    2014 S8 - Daytona Gray Pearl Effect, APR Stage 2 Tune, APR downpipes

Quote Originally Posted by papadoc View Post
    Have to ask if you had a bad experience, as I have their ECU and TCU tune and have to say it is far superior to the APR tune I had on my first RS6 that was 3 times the cost. To be fair, they built this initially as a "one off" for a customer and have made some tweaks to it, including mine after the initial installation. I'd not write them off. Solid shop with a very good reputation here in the Bay Area.
    Yeah APR sucks. As far as the 034 its been explained in this thread and even on this very page.
    2014 S8 - Daytona Gray Pearl Effect, APR Stage 2 Tune, APR downpipes