Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is tuning the 01e RS6 on East Coast

Everyone knows that, but unless you can walk in the door, and corner someone with a pointed stick, you will never speak to anyone. I left 4 messages over a 4 week period with no response...got pissed and sold my car. Yes, it's true, I have no patience...

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    Everyone knows that, but unless you can walk in the door, and corner someone with a pointed stick, you will never speak to anyone. I left 4 messages over a 4 week period with no response...got pissed and sold my car. Yes, it's true, I have no patience...
    One thing I never got, poor service from a performance shop. Are they really making that much money off people at $100 per hour that it's easy to turn down phone calls? On the other side of that, when "clients" call me routinely asking for free advice or extra help they don't get it, so maybe that's what some of these tuning shops have to deal with.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com