Thread: Where to buy airbox bolts?

Where to buy airbox bolts?

I've searched and found a few threads on it but can't find one that tells the size and length of the center bolt for the factory airbox! I need it and the Pieces to hold the "biturbo" plate!
    2003 RS6//Fully Adjustable Suspension//VIPER ECU&TCU//Daytona Gray-Black
    Fully straight piped from the turbos to tips!
    Apikol Intake and D.O. Dual Nozzle Stage 2 Meth Kit

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli42 View Post
    I've searched and found a few threads on it but can't find one that tells the size and length of the center bolt for the factory airbox! I need it and the Pieces to hold the "biturbo" plate!
    Seconding the airbox bolts (dropped 1 behind the engine, and all the others are rusted)

On the ones that hold the front airbox cover, those little cleco bastards are gonna run you more than you think.

Part number 077103733 , list price is $50 apiece. Genuine has for 31, Jim Ellis Audi Parts has for $31.25/ea.
    You may be able to get cheaper if you've got a good relationship with your local stealership's parts department folks.

O_E
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

What about the rubber pieces that do into the main air box at the bottom facing the front bumper? The ones that keep the lower "bi turbo" piece snug. I need those now and then the Mina center bolt for the main air box. Lol been searching for hours online and can't find those!

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli42 View Post
    What about the rubber pieces that do into the main air box at the bottom facing the front bumper? The ones that keep the lower "bi turbo" piece snug. I need those now and then the Mina center bolt for the main air box. Lol been searching for hours online and can't find those!
    Dunno about the main center bolt, but most everyone just cuts a piece of rubber tubing for the snug bits - forget if it's 1/4 or 3/8 inner diameter... Either way, less than a buck at your local hardware store for an inch or three of Tygon tube.

O_E
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Yup done what other erik has said in terms of cutting new tubing. On topic here, does anyone with better parts catalog searching knowledge have a couple for me... What are the 10mm self locking bolts on the bottom of the airbox assembly (on each side that you take off from the brackets)? And then what are the self locking nuts for the sway bar (i think 13mm mine are kind of rusty)?
    RS6 #1 904959, Daytona, Silver, tons of "stuff," went through puddle, dead engine, end of #1 for me, rebuilt by local enthusiast and thriving.
    RS6 #2 904568, Avus, Ebony, no stuff, stock minus RNS-E.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmb408 View Post
    What are the 10mm self locking bolts on the bottom of the airbox assembly (on each side that you take off from the brackets)? And then what are the self locking nuts for the sway bar (i think 13mm mine are kind of rusty)?

I believe N 90175203 is the nits for the right and left underside of the air box