Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fair price for '03 RS6 with 17k miles?

Wow, the leather is practically perfect in that car! No wear and tear on the buttons either *swoon*

Too bad no engine bay or undercarriage pics, those would probably be drool-worthy
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowned View Post
    Wow, the leather is practically perfect in that car! No wear and tear on the buttons either *swoon*

Too bad no engine bay or undercarriage pics, those would probably be drool-worthy
    Without question, but are those incidentals worth $20-25K more than what you can get in the same model that has 2-3 times that mileage???
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Probably not, considering how well these cars wear. Stickynomore and Dr. Vinyl can fix the slight interior blemishes that develop, and a clear bra can prevent too much road rash on the exterior. I need to get my bumpers resprayed but otherwise the car looks tops at 85k miles!
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

1 million dollars

Quote Originally Posted by EINHORN View Post
    1 million dollars
    Let me help you...

Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowned View Post
    Here you go:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5383.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	16596

my quote was from clear and present danger

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleS4 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5383.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	16596
    Wow, it has BOTH of the inspection cover hold down clips.... lol I say that jokingly as I know a number of members have had one magically disappear from the bracket below as they can frequently come loose over time. Hell, I have only 1 on each of the two rides I have here. ha
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

I just bought it!

Needed the front bumper cover.
    '18 BMW M5, '19 Porsche Boxster GTS
    (prior '94 325is, '97 M3, '00 A6 4.2,'03 RS6,'08 A4 Cab,'13 A8L,'15 Q7,'16 BMW M2,

Great parts car.

Quote Originally Posted by Aronis View Post
    I just bought it!

Needed the front bumper cover.
    Now that's funny...I'll take the pristine power steering reservoir cover.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleS4 View Post
    So, what are some pricing thoughts regarding an '03 RS6 with 17k miles in MINT condition?

- original owner
    - 2 sets of OEM wheels and tires
    - complete service history
    - clean CarFax / no accidents

I believe some low mileage RS6s have sold within the last year or so, but I don't remember any specifics - high $20's or low $30's rings a bell.

That's a tough one.. You might need to do alot of maintenance due to the age (timing belt, cv boots, trans service etc) also depending on how it was used/stored, it could have had the fuel go nasty.. I'd question as to why it had so few miles and of course do your diligence. However I'd say that 30k wouldn't be unreasonable if everything passes the sniff test.
    www.advancedautomotion.com

I just picked up a clean one, PNW. Pearl Black. Ebony. Nav., cold weather package, Sport Exhaust. 63k. Has Wood grain, I work with carbon fiber and see it as utilitarian but nice for under the hood. It's all stock far as i can tell. or is now. $22k. Minor paint scratches. 96y p/sports, wrong tires new for the sell.

Quote Originally Posted by C300 View Post
    I just picked up a clean one, PNW. Pearl Black. Ebony. Nav., cold weather package, Sport Exhaust. 63k. Has Wood grain, I work with carbon fiber and see it as utilitarian but nice for under the hood. It's all stock far as i can tell. or is now. $22k. Minor paint scratches. 96y p/sports, wrong tires new for the sell.
    Was this the one at University Audi?

Welcome aboard

last 6 of vin please

I think that someone must be a collector not a driver in order to only have 17K on in 12 years... I manage to put 9-10k km on a year and I drive 4 other vehicles - it's just hard not to drive it...

Yes, got it there. Have any information about it ? Clean, said it was the owners. Didn't get much background on it. Just car facts.

Quote Originally Posted by C300 View Post
    Yes, got it there. Have any information about it ? Clean, said it was the owners. Didn't get much background on it. Just car facts.
    I don't have any info about it. I was keeping an eye on that one, though. Never actually had a chance to check it out in person. I thought it might be the same RS6 I almost bought down in Portland, Oregon a few years back and the guy ended up trading it in to Univ. Audi for a new VW.