Thread: FS Forgestar Wheels for RS6

FS Forgestar Wheels for RS6

19x10 Forgestar Wheels (gunmetal)
    over $4,000 New

They are not perfect but in good condition ....asking $2000......must sell.... moving
    Contact Rick@rhemaradio.net or 307-858-5477
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS61.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	136.1 KB 
ID:	16542
    2003 Audi RS6 Avus Silver

....bump...

Like. Anybody want my 9-spoke OEMs???

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    over $4,000 New

They are not perfect but in good condition ....asking $2000......must sell.... moving

Those are F14's. A one piece forged in the USA made wheel. While very nice are not over $4K new. Even with new MPSS's.

MSRP on the 19x10 is $520 per. There are optional upgrades, some costly, but am not seeing any. Gunmetal is a stock color. The wheel is still in production and available. Offsets are are custom machined; there is no "stock/OE" size.

.....$2K (Just) used wheels doesn't quite ad up. With newer PSS's tires (<2yrs old/75% tread; as shown?) it's in the range as a package, and fair.

Don't mean to rain on any summer parades; it may end up helping facilitate a fair sale w/o buyer remorse or angst. Clarification of what's being sold, is always helpful....you mean the car doesn't come with the wheels??

Pardon for being possibly a bit jumpy here.. Nice hoops, and plan on getting a new set for myself with all the fixin's.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

No intention of thread jacking or self plugging: but if somone felt they couldn't strike a happy meal deal and wanted to go new, with warranty, all color options, size/ offset options, other styles (there are 4), new tires, no tires, never been curbed or potholed, you're-the-first-to-touch-them new, can facilitate it. Better than MSRP prices.

$2k is fair for wheels and tires IMO
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy312 View Post
    Like. Anybody want my 9-spoke OEMs???
    PMed you...could you you send me pics? Condition and price? Thanks
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

over $4,000 New

Is this RS lowered in this pic?
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Quote Originally Posted by G2 View Post
    Those are F14's. A one piece forged in the USA made wheel. While very nice are not over $4K new. Even with new MPSS's.

MSRP on the 19x10 is $520 per. There are optional upgrades, some costly, but am not seeing any. Gunmetal is a stock color. The wheel is still in production and available. Offsets are are custom machined; there is no "stock/OE" size.

.....$2K (Just) used wheels doesn't quite ad up. With newer PSS's tires (<2yrs old/75% tread; as shown?) it's in the range as a package, and fair.

Don't mean to rain on any summer parades; it may end up helping facilitate a fair sale w/o buyer remorse or angst. Clarification of what's being sold, is always helpful....you mean the car doesn't come with the wheels??

Pardon for being possibly a bit jumpy here.. Nice hoops, and plan on getting a new set for myself with all the fixin's.
    Found them for $335 new: http://howeyindustries.com/forgestar-f14.html/

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy312 View Post
    The 19*10'S are at minimum $399 or $449 on that site depending on the concavity
    ECU/TCU chip, Euro Recaro's, KW 3's, Wagners, Venair hoses, Dahlback diverters, Hotchkis sways, Phaeton ducts, lower spoilers, custom vent's in hood

Forgestar f14's in textured gunmetal are 1560 per wheel at modbargains where I purchased them.
    If you want a chinese knockoff for 500 per wheel than go for it. Hey GS if you want to sell rims...do it elsewhere.
    It is quite rude to hyjack my thread to push your "new wheels"

Quote Originally Posted by kruat View Post
    Is this RS lowered in this pic?
    Yes it is lowered

Forgestar f14's in textured gunmetal are 1560 per wheel at modbargains where I purchased them.
    If you want a chinese knockoff for 500 per wheel than go for it. Hey GS if you want to sell rims...do it elsewhere.
    $1500 per is the 2 or 3 piece forged variety. Post that receipt or link? .... The forum has otherwise spoken. Happens to everyone; even yours truly. Nothing personal, happens to everyone. Search my posts, that's a first...

Nope. Not Chinese. That's a reach. Be realistic. If not we'll help protect the innocent.

GLWS.

Easy tiger....I think you could clear all this up by clearly stating what your trying to sell here. It seems there is confusion and speculation because you're not clear in this ad.

Oh, and i have some oem RS4 wheels for sale. May as well do some hyjacking myself.