Thread: Wtb mtm tcu?

Wtb mtm tcu?

From what I have read looking through the forums these are almost impossible to find now. Willing to pay heavily but any ideas on where might be able to pick one up?
    2003 Audi RS6 Avus blacked out headlights, emblems and tinted tails, 10 sec tune, K&N, gutted precats, deleted SAi, aux rad and sec cats, MTM TCU, Venair hoses, Miro 112 with 255/35/19, Odessy 925t. Soon to come meth injection and new brakes to slow it back down. :)

I bought my chip from here... www.horchaus.com

I looked for a tcu for a few months before caving and just getting the MTM Tcu chip...

^^^Buy from there, find your own person to solder in (be careful as you can ruin your whole TCU). Or get your TCU flashed by Viper in the UK, custom options, but I think you have to send it out.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Yeah I have called Horchaus a couple of times and left messages but got nothing back. Not the best at communicating. Plus trying to find somebody solid to solder. Hoping somebody will be parting ways with their ride and put TCU up for sale.
    2003 Audi RS6 Avus blacked out headlights, emblems and tinted tails, 10 sec tune, K&N, gutted precats, deleted SAi, aux rad and sec cats, MTM TCU, Venair hoses, Miro 112 with 255/35/19, Odessy 925t. Soon to come meth injection and new brakes to slow it back down. :)

I have one but it may be a week before I can get to it.

I'll have one available this fall when I start my 6sp conversion.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Well the way it is going so far highly doubt I would be able to get one in a week or even by Sept. lol Are they already been soldered on? We can just swap the TCU's right?

Yes installed in tcu

I have one, but I'm in Moscow, Russia. No idea how to arrange shipping&payment.
    PM me if you're willing to discuss it.

Well Dhall1, I would certainly be interested in yours since you will have it available soon. I'll shoot you an pm with my contact info.

Quote Originally Posted by RKturbo View Post
    Well Dhall1, I would certainly be interested in yours since you will have it available soon. I'll shoot you an pm with my contact info.
    I got one ready to ship from my part out, drove and shifted perfect before removal, pm me if you interested.

k2switch23, any other parts from your part out?
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Quote Originally Posted by k2switch23 View Post
    I got one ready to ship from my part out, drove and shifted perfect before removal, pm me if you interested.
    Is this MTM chipped?

Got the black plastic power steering reservoir cover?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Is this MTM chipped?

Got the black plastic power steering reservoir cover?
    No I don't have that plastic it's sold. But have tons of parts left. Just shoot me a PM of what you need

Hey k2switch23 do you still have your MTM chipped TCU available?

it's not mtm, it's oem, per answer to my email to him.

Yeah thought as much. Well guess going to give 034 a call.