Thread: Looking for Side Skirts and Door Blades- :)

Looking for Side Skirts and Door Blades- :)

Thank you to everyone that has helped me piece together all the parts I have needed-

I am so excited to get this started as my RS6 will no longer be a daily driver with the new ceramic clutch and upgrades I have done it is too much power to be a daily so I am down to just a couple things and I will be ready to start the swap on my S6-RS6 avant!

I need Side Skirts and Door Blades!

Let me know what you got-

Thanks
    Nick
    2003 Rs6 Mugello/Ebony /APR R1 DV's/RNS-E/KW-v3/Hotchkis/Full Milltek Cat-less/Apikol-Intake/BBS-CH/01E TUNED 6-Speed/Southbend STG 4+/AMD ecu tune/Devils Own Meth/61k

Quote Originally Posted by N_Stamp View Post
    ...it is too much power to be a daily so I am down to just a couple things and I will be ready to start the swap on my S6-RS6 avant!
    Never go full race car!

See, now you can't even drive it Confused, you keeping it just for a weekend warrior, or swapping it over into the Avant?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

No Lol I have a rs6 sedan which is being build I just bought a s6 avant to build into a dd rs6 keeping her auto
    2003 Rs6 Mugello/Ebony /APR R1 DV's/RNS-E/KW-v3/Hotchkis/Full Milltek Cat-less/Apikol-Intake/BBS-CH/01E TUNED 6-Speed/Southbend STG 4+/AMD ecu tune/Devils Own Meth/61k

Quote Originally Posted by N_Stamp View Post
    No Lol I have a rs6 sedan which is being build I just bought a s6 avant to build into a dd rs6 keeping her auto
    Nice! Will be a great pair. The auto sure is nice for daily driving, and still holds moderate power ok, plus the paddle shifting makes it responsive enough for me.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com