Thread: Need RS6 parts- What do you have>? Help me out

Need RS6 parts- What do you have>? Help me out

Well while I wait for my engine upgrade and meth to be installed pushing that 700+ hp to the wheels kind of power :::

I decided to buy a s6 avant- I want to give it that rs6 upgrade feel

looking for-

Carbon trim
    Mirrors
    side skirts
    panels
    RNS-e
    center console
    shifter

anything you can think of that would be a nice upgrade feel free to post! Thanks
    2003 Rs6 Mugello/Ebony /APR R1 DV's/RNS-E/KW-v3/Hotchkis/Full Milltek Cat-less/Apikol-Intake/BBS-CH/01E TUNED 6-Speed/Southbend STG 4+/AMD ecu tune/Devils Own Meth/61k

Shokan is always a good but higher priced source. There is an active part out in the NE, forget the source.

You get custom exhaust manifolds made? What's the engine upgrade? Sounds like fun!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by N_Stamp View Post
    Carbon trim
    Mirrors
    side skirts
    panels
    RNS-e
    center console
    shifter

anything you can think of that would be a nice upgrade feel free to post! Thanks
    Carbon trim - any C5 A6/S6/RS6 carbon trim set will fit, pretty sure there's a set for sale here in the WTB/WTS forum
    Mirrors - Aluminum or Carbon? Have seen a few carbon sell on Audizine, pop up infrequently.
    Side Skirts - Shokan or eBay for partouts
    Panels - Which panels? Door cards, door skins, rear quarters, or fenders? In any case, Shokan or eBay
    Center Console - Lower assembly or upper? Either way, partout from Shokan/eBay
    Shifter - Forgot, were you going manual or staying auto? If Auto, look for a partout. If going manual, they're pretty freely available from any matching 6MT C5 (including Allroad)
    RNS-E - you'll want to contact Zawa, PM inbound with contact details.

Other stuff - got good wheels? How about sway bars? Suspension sorted already? Lots of possibilities. Cramming in replacement headlights? Intercooler upgrades (since you're going BCY, right?)

O_E
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

You could try contacting this fellow; he's doing a part-out:

http://providence.craigslist.org/pts/4983151847.html
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

I purchased a few parts from this part car 7 they are all very clean http://stores.ebay.com/B-and-R-Auto-...LH_TitleDesc=1
    They may have more than just what's listed on ebay
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

I think I still have my shifter..

I have:
    RS6 OEM front/rear sways
    PhatNoise for C5
    C5 windshield plastic thing between windshield and wiperblades
    ETKA
    6" tire mounting bolt so if/when you change tires/rotors, alignment of tire bolts is easy.

Am very local to you...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared