Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unicorn for sale apparently stateside

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    As you know it's just the WOT shifts and 0-100 runs that break 'em; part of why I'm not concerned by high mileage cars. You could drive 80k miles and just be sitting in gear, no damage done. I'm picturing something like this...

And you failed to show the 10 seconds AFTER....

But this one is better -> LOL

Keep the Wagon!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Thank you!...

When he was a bit younger...

Last edited by lswing; May 13th, 2015 at 18:00.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Steve I saw your car today. WOW is all I can say. I called Jason @ Black Forest Motorsport this morning to ask him something about my car and he mentioned that yours was in for a Fortunato detail. I HAD to see it. That thing is impressive as Hell! Mike had the trim taped off and was already working on it. It looked phenomenal just sitting there, but man that thing is gonna look incredible once Mike is finished. He does such great work, and from the look of the car- so do you. Well done man. The 6 speed, the carbon fiber trim, body work, just everything. Only thing I can think of that would really set that thing off would be like an R8 or TTRS steering wheel. Just my .02 cents.
    Really well ell done though man. Are you definitely selling it?
    03 RS6 | CF Interior | KW V3's | 19 x 9.5 VMR 701's | 255/35-19 Continental DWS | GIAC Tune | Milltek Non-Res Exhaust - Black Tips | Stėrn Adjustible Control Arms

Slight highjack of topic: Question for the old timers - Wasn't there a white rs6 sedan in the San Fransisco area?

The model guide on Audiworld.com shows the S6 avant was avail 2002 & 2003:
    http://www.audiworld.com/model-guide-audi-s6/

I owned an s6 avant before my rs6; Amulet red - Gorgeous. The transmission was geared lower; Really needed a 6th cog. Ultimate sleeper. Tracked it quite a bit... amazed a lot of other drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloRS6 View Post
    Steve I saw your car today. WOW is all I can say. I called Jason @ Black Forest Motorsport this morning to ask him something about my car and he mentioned that yours was in for a Fortunato detail. I HAD to see it. That thing is impressive as Hell! Mike had the trim taped off and was already working on it. It looked phenomenal just sitting there, but man that thing is gonna look incredible once Mike is finished. He does such great work, and from the look of the car- so do you. Well done man. The 6 speed, the carbon fiber trim, body work, just everything. Only thing I can think of that would really set that thing off would be like an R8 or TTRS steering wheel. Just my .02 cents.
    Really well ell done though man. Are you definitely selling it?
    I can't wait to see it as well. Mike said he would send some pictures, but hasn't yet. YGM, btw.
    2012 Q7 TDI S-Line - 2010 GTI - 2007 A3 3.2 S-Line - 2003 RS6
    2001 Honda S2000 - 1977 Honda CBR 750-F2 - 1965 GMC 1500 WideSide

Quote Originally Posted by Amulet-S6 View Post
    Slight highjack of topic: Question for the old timers - Wasn't there a white rs6 sedan in the San Fransisco area?
    When I had the VIN list, there was only one Polar White RS6 documented.
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I know of two. The one in washington hes a member here and a guy I met in NYC.
    2003 Audi RS6, 1991 Audi 200 20VT
    1982 Honda CB900F, 1985 Honda VF1000R, 2004 Honda RC51

Quote Originally Posted by A4V8swap View Post
    I know of two. The one in washington hes a member here and a guy I met in NYC.
    Yes Mark @ Ham63MGRH something something (sorry Mark!)