Thread: Stock Turbos

Stock Turbos

I recently replaced my stock turbos with SR hybrids - the left one was starting to sing so it was time.

Are the old units of any value to someone wanting to have them rebuilt to save the downtime of pulling/rebuilding/reinstalling?

Thanks for comments.
    RSN-E, V1 wADR, Hotchkiss Sports, KW V3's, EBC Red's, MTM TCU, Custom ECU Tune (with a fix by Nubcake), Catless Downpipes , L10 TC, BBS-CHR's, Venair Hoses, Hella Smoke, Apikol Trans/RrDiff Mnts, SR Hybrid Turbos, Waste Gates, Intercoolers, 750cc injectors.

The stock KO4's in decent condition are worth around $800. If yours are worn or over 100k then maybe $600. They can be rebuilt, and many people like them as an upgrade. Would need to sell on Audizine or something I would think, maybe eBay.

Edit; cost for the pair. Mine with 90k and little shaft play sold for $800 a few years back.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com