Thread: FS NIB both left and right Turbos for RS6

FS NIB both left and right Turbos for RS6

Up for sale are two new still in the original OEM box turbos for the RS6. These are a set of the Borg Warner turbos for our cars. Asking $600 each or a $1000 for the pair, don't miss out on this steal.
    Last edited by sx3mac; April 23rd, 2015 at 03:18. Reason: Wrong price

Pics? Why sell so cheap? Those are easily worth $1,500k...are these knockoffs? I sold my KO4s for $800 with 88k miles, going price.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Working on posting the pics. They have been sitting in my garage for two years. I just need to get them out. It's been so long I forgot what they are worth

Just wondering why you wouldn't sell for actual value. Didn't you pay $2k or so? Any other parts to give away?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by sx3mac View Post
    Working on posting the pics. They have been sitting in my garage for two years. I just need to get them out. It's been so long I forgot what they are worth
    Ha, wish I had cash sitting around!

See attached pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	16296   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	16297  

Well shit maybe I should delete this tread and start a new one and ask more... Lol

Are these the full turbo including wastegate, compressor & turbine housings? Or are they the center cartridge only?
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Full turbos. They were bought to replace mine and then I just ended up trading in the beast. Now they have been sitting in my garage for two years and my GF is making me clean the garage and sell shit I don't need.

She's great, these are a deal!

Maybe I should just buy these and wait until mine go out, no signs of it happening, stock turbos still going strong at 96k, hmmm
    2003 Audi RS6
    Daytona Grey
    APR EMCS

I'm tempted to buy those on principle! You should list them on Audizine and Vortex for $2k and see what happens...
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowned View Post
    I'm tempted to buy those on principle! You should list them on Audizine and Vortex for $2k and see what happens...
    The RS4 boys will pick up the K04's every day of the week and twice on Sundays. List these on Audizine as there's more members there that are modding their rides than on here and they will pay you more.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

I'll take them

PM Sent
    2003 Audi RS6
    Daytona Grey
    APR EMCS

Beat me to the punch..
    Currently living in Ansbach, Germany. 03 RS6 US spec - Eurocharged Stage II tuned, OZ rims, Zimmerman formula Z drilled rotors, Ferodo Pads.

Turbos are now sold. Thank you all.