Thread: Advanced AutoParts has Zimmermans back in stock (fronts only). $528.12 SHIPPED pair

Advanced AutoParts has Zimmermans back in stock (fronts only). $528.12 SHIPPED pair

They have been out of stock for a while but have them now! Just a heads up for anyone needing front rotors anytime soon. $528.12 shipped for a pair of fronts.
    2003 RS6//Fully Adjustable Suspension//VIPER ECU&TCU//Daytona Gray-Black
    Fully straight piped from the turbos to tips!
    Apikol Intake and D.O. Dual Nozzle Stage 2 Meth Kit

Advanced Auto Parts, haven't seen one of those since I was back East.

528$ is a good deal, AutohausAz has them for 584$ shipped and they usually beat most at pricing.

'02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Had a set of Zimmermans in recently and the finish quality was a dull sandblasted finish. Doesn't match the rears or have Audi emblems. Cheaper obviously.

Those 'Right Fit Products' Rotors really have me wondering. For the price would guess they are low end Asian import... Anyone take the plunge on them? I know Centric is making these rotors (also Asian imported).

This'll may make the above comments seem biased, but: Anyone interested in reasonably priced front OEM's and/or a full F/R OEM rotor kit with pads and hardware, etc? New sale with factory warranty. Sitting in my office looking for a new home. Otherwise might end up on my car.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Quote Originally Posted by G2 View Post
    Had a set of Zimmermans in recently and the finish quality was a dull sandblasted finish. Doesn't match the rears or have Audi emblems. Cheaper obviously.
    I read this as 'less expensive' as they have held up just fine IMO compared to an Audi OEM spec replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by G2 View Post
    Those 'Right Fit Products' Rotors really have me wondering. For the price would guess they are low end Asian import... Anyone take the plunge on them? I know Centric is making these rotors (also Asian imported).
    I have already confirmed from the seller that these are Zimmermans - not Centric
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Seller is charging sales tax, which I don't believe is legal unless he has locations in every state. Otherwise, great price especially with the 20% off at the moment.

Zimmermanns working just like factory for me.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

seen those on eBay before, never knew they were Zimmerman, thought they were just a cheapo brand since the price is so cheap lol
    2003 RS6//Fully Adjustable Suspension//VIPER ECU&TCU//Daytona Gray-Black
    Fully straight piped from the turbos to tips!
    Apikol Intake and D.O. Dual Nozzle Stage 2 Meth Kit

Remember RS5 rotors work, So maybe someone should give these a shot...

http://www.carpartkings.com/centric-...128-33122.html
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)