Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maybe I should start by introducing myself/my car

Quote Originally Posted by Dmb408 View Post
    10 lbs...26 or 28 pounds, same thing right. It weighs half the OE batteries weight, not a quarter. I noticed long ago that all you guys ran that battery, but forever I have been waiting for lithium to get cheaper (cough cough Braille) and then Brad alerts me to this antigravity.
    Ha, good catch, I thought it was lighter. Compared to the stock 80lber or whatever it sure seems like 10! Yea, as long as the Anti-Gravity can sit for a week or two it would be great. I put mine on a battery tender on occasion just to keep it topped off.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I removed the spare and jack/toolkit this weekend. The spare and toolkit weigh 52-53 pounds. Me having the spare in was useless anyways because it looks like the prior owner removed the pump kit, that's not in there. So I am 53 pounds lighter. I think my solution is to put one of the extra wheels and pilot sports I have up in my attic together, mounted and balanced and just always have them waiting at the house if I get into a bind. The wife won't like that phone call...yea can you grab that wheel and tire from the attic and then this thing called a torque wrench and socket set from the garage, oh yea and can you grab the smaller of the two jacks too. The longer term solution is when I acquire a summer set of wheels soon so my snow tires will always be mounted on OE's then and be at the ready.
    RS6 #1 904959, Daytona, Silver, tons of "stuff," went through puddle, dead engine, end of #1 for me, rebuilt by local enthusiast and thriving.
    RS6 #2 904568, Avus, Ebony, no stuff, stock minus RNS-E.

Good to hear. Depending on insurance you can always get a flatbed tow to the nearest tire change location for free. When my car broke down at home last year they towed it 60 miles to the shop for free
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com