Thread: First oil change and fluids with BND Automotive fluids

First oil change and fluids with BND Automotive fluids

Did my first oil change and all fluids with BND Automotive QB fluids and filters including transmission, power steering and differential fluids. I have to say it was great working with Brian and everything was shipped in a timely manner. I noticed that the transmission is shifting smoother already and I am also noticing reduction in steering noise first thing in the morning.

Waiting for my ACES IV now...should get it this week.

On another note, if anybody needs an Audi/VW shop in Long Island I highly recommend Sal@Elitemotorsports in Farmingdale, NY. Sal is a Master Audi Tech and I have been going to him for almost 10 years now.
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Good to hear. Again, doesn't hurt to check the trans fluid level a week later. Maybe catch you next year, might be moving to upstate NY two hours north of the city.

I found ACES to help a bit before I added the water meth kit. That was on 91 pump. Butt dyno says it felt a bit livelier. Now that I'm spraying octane enhancer, it made no noticeable difference, even when I logged data there were no improvements in regard to EGT temps or engine timing. Still, if the gas isn't top quality, might as well put some ACES in, seems to be good all around.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Good to hear. Again, doesn't hurt to check the trans fluid level a week later. Maybe catch you next year, might be moving to upstate NY two hours north of the city.
    You will get to experience the beast's true capabilities in winter weather
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

You mean like this......we only got a few good storms per year in Eugene, OR. All set with the Nokian Hakka 7's mounted on stock rims. Just down in Texas for the year...but damn if the roads aren't nice, unless under construction.

Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Didn't realize it snowed like that in OR

The thing is in Western WA & OR we occasionally/rarely get snow like that but then a couple of days later it will warm up into the mid to upper 30's and it'll be gone. Every other year or so we'll get a couple of days of snow. For the Seattle area, we didn't even get one day of snow this year.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

AcesIV is the sh_t. Totally great stuff. I use it religiously. Sal? over at Kai's? Yeah, he's knows his stuff, they both do. It's a great shop. The BND stuff is excellent all around. The trans really feel super smooth with it.

Yes Sal did the warranty work on my car....great shop. Love the ACES IV